Essential The Official Photography Thread

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
A shot from one of those bootcamp obstacle courses I shot at.

9764643365_b889611e77_c.jpg

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
retouching...can't I do both with it?
yus.

i dont use them for photo retouching, but i do use them for work, which is drawing and painting.

that works very well. most people who have tablets, use wacom. but they shyt tend to be a little over priced, and not better than the one i posted. BUT wacom is industry standard

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
yus.

i dont use them for photo retouching, but i do use them for work, which is drawing and painting.

that works very well. most people who have tablets, use wacom. but they shyt tend to be a little over priced, and not better than the one i posted. BUT wacom is industry standard

Thanks a lot man....I'm cool with using the mouse, but I'm looking to make my work flow a little more faster and efficient. Got a gig on Thursday after work, I'll prolly order one from Amazon or go to B and H out to pick up one. Gonna look into it more tomorrow.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Thanks a lot man....I'm cool with using the mouse, but I'm looking to make my work flow a little more faster and efficient. Got a gig on Thursday after work, I'll prolly order one from Amazon or go to B and H out to pick up one. Gonna look into it more tomorrow.
the jawn i posted wont be in an actual store. the wacom bamboo will be in stores tho

Last edited:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
after:

9795065205_3652420c6c_c.jpg

...she's actually a very good looking girl, first pic didn't really capture it.
I think you can tone down the white in the teeth just a tiny tiny bit, and with the eyes work on having more of a smooth transition the eyes look kinda like they were pasted in because they edge of the white is too hard, especially the left eye.otherwise nice shot and skin editing.

Also, has anybody used Photoshop or light room on the surface pro...how is the stylus input?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I think you can tone down the white in the teeth just a tiny tiny bit, and with the eyes work on having more of a smooth transition the eyes look kinda like they were pasted in because they edge of the white is too hard, especially the left eye.otherwise nice shot and skin editing.

Also, has anybody used Photoshop or light room on the surface pro...how is the stylus input?

Notes taken :salute: ...I took it down, and I will work on what you said tonight and re-post. I just use photoshop for everything though.