Essential The Official Photography Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Ok, this is a pic I took strictly because the one on the right is good looking. It's from an art show I was hired to do videos and photos for. This isn't even a good pic, just wanted to share a little wealth. She was bad in person. French and Jamaican :wow:. Trust, I think I caught her when breathing hard, her stomach was perfect when I was talking to her.

rbm6u0.jpg

:noah:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Bros y'all ever get hired to do any jobs by females, and they try to put moves on you afterwards? I did some kids shoot for this chik yesterday and she was coming at me hard. She became mad into me when she found out my ethnicity and shyt. Something that kinda bothered me about her on this shoot- she kept complimenting how pretty this white chik..all the other chiks were non-white and weren't getting praised like the white chik was. Oh, the chiks who hired looks good too. She black, think she not trying to have fully black kids. This is her:

s4rodw.jpg

..had to conceal her face cause she works for a big designer company. And I think i'll get more work from her.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Bros y'all ever get hired to do any jobs by females, and they try to put moves on you afterwards? I did some kids shoot for this chik yesterday and she was coming at me hard. She became mad into me when she found out my ethnicity and shyt. Something that kinda bothered me about her on this shoot- she kept complimenting how pretty this white chik..all the other chiks were non-white and weren't getting praised like the white chik was. Oh, the chiks who hired looks good too. She black, think she not trying to have fully black kids. This is her:

s4rodw.jpg

..had to conceal her face cause she works for a big designer company. And I think i'll get more work from her.

lol never happened to me, all the shoots ive been hired and paid to do have been pretty professional.

Obviously ive used the camera to get girs tho.... "yo lets hang out and shoot one day"

or ill see a girl at the bar and well chop it up for a bit....now that I have a studio imma start texting girls to fall thru haha.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Exploring downtown Indianapolis, post HDR processing:

J6X2OI5.jpg

cza9biS.jpg

J0Y5Niu.jpg

nHU8FzG.jpg

The originals:

I'm fukking trash at this photography shyt brehs :lupe:

KAyqSpK.jpg

Cvt9T8r.jpg

Vpv0tQf.jpg

H0ZFN4d.jpg

All critiques and tips are welcomed.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Exploring downtown Indianapolis, post HDR processing:

All critiques and tips are welcomed.
Are you taking multiple exposures of each pic, you should be taking at least 3 shots. one at normal exposure, one over exposed +1 or +2 and one under exposed -1 or -2 try to have the under and over be same i.e -+1 or -+2.

From the looks of it you are only shooting once and trying to HDR it, this can be done if you shot it raw, but you will need to taking it into Photoshop or light room, and take the regular exposed shot, and then drop the exposure down 1 and save as a new pic more, and do the same again and up the exposure 1 and save again. try to save them as a PSd file or a tiff.

Most of your your pics dont look HDR you just added noise to them, but photshop's HDR is hard to use if you dont know what you are doing, I would recommend a program called photomatix pro (it's $99, but can be found free if you try to).

Most cams have a setting that will allow you to take 3 photos in a row each at different exposures quickly, I only know how with a canon DSLR tho..try to find your setting....but just in case you did use 3 photos, then you need to try a different program to merge them

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Are you taking multiple exposures of each pic, you should be taking at least 3 shots. one at normal exposure, one over exposed +1 or +2 and one under exposed -1 or -2 try to have the under and over be same i.e -+1 or -+2.

From the looks of it you are only shooting once and trying to HDR it, this can be done if you shot it raw, but you will need to taking it into Photoshop or light room, and take the regular exposed shot, and then drop the exposure down 1 and save as a new pic more, and do the same again and up the exposure 1 and save again. try to save them as a PSd file or a tiff.

Most of your your pics dont look HDR you just added noise to them, but photshop's HDR is hard to use if you dont know what you are doing, I would recommend a program called photomatix pro (it's $99, but can be found free if you try to).

Most cams have a setting that will allow you to take 3 photos in a row each at different exposures quickly, I only know how with a canon DSLR tho..try to find your setting....but just in case you did use 3 photos, then you need to try a different program to merge them
I don't do it that way. I take one photo, import it into Photoshop, change the exposure levels in there, and then tinker around with the photos in Photomatix Pro.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't do it that way. I take one photo, import it into Photoshop, change the exposure levels in there, and then tinker around with the photos in Photomatix Pro.
Yeah that was one of my suggestions, idk I guess I like more of the surreal look with HDR :yeshrug: