Essential The Official Photography Thread

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@GoldenGlove I went ahead and copped that Sigma lens. I'm feelin it so far.

Snapped this one while being a creep when my girl was getting ready.

9446484653_b642cdf971_z.jpg

Lol I take creppy pics like that all the time

Untitled
by MrEllis, on Flickr

Randoms

camm2canvas
by MrEllis, on Flickr

Untitled
by MrEllis, on Flickr

Untitled
by MrEllis, on Flickr

Sammy
by MrEllis, on Flickr

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
photography is amazing i used to sit back and laugh at folks who'd waste thousands on lenses or expensive cameras, just being a ignorant fool.

Photography has made me want to travel, its the main reason I went to cuba because I wanted to photograph, same with this past weekend I went to detroit for a family gathering ish.
Same here.

Before I copped a camera I was looking at the prices like... :lupe:

I wish I had more time prior to my honeymoon with my camera though. I went out to the DR and didn't know shyt about photography or how my camera worked. So many shots just ruined due to my ignorance. I'll look at some of the settings that I had for some of them and just go...

:why:

I'll definitely be ready next time I hit the Caribbean though.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
photography is amazing i used to sit back and laugh at folks who'd waste thousands on lenses or expensive cameras, just being a ignorant fool.

Photography has made me want to travel, its the main reason I went to cuba because I wanted to photograph, same with this past weekend I went to detroit for a family gathering ish.

I actually got into taking pictures the first time I went to Europe. Didn't know what I was doing at all. Now when I travel I find myself waking up around 5 AM grabbing my camera and going out and looking for pictures to take. Makes me appreciate seeing new places more and wanting to capture all I see.