Essential The Official Photography Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
@GoldenGlove I went ahead and copped that Sigma lens. I'm feelin it so far.

Snapped this one while being a creep when my girl was getting ready.

9446484653_b642cdf971_z.jpg

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Birds in flight, plus I have a pass to the zoo and wild animal park out here in San Diego, so I could use the extra reach

Yeah that makes perfect sense. Would def be the frame for you. I'm like always on the move, so I didn't think I needed a lens where i'd have to stop set up shop then shoot. I just like to shoot and keep it moving. If you want the lighter version look into the f4 one. They say its sharper also.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that makes perfect sense. Would def be the frame for you. I'm like always on the move, so I didn't think I needed a lens where i'd have to stop set up shop then shoot. I just like to shoot and keep it moving. If you want the lighter version look into the f4 one. They say its sharper also.
I probably wont have the money for any of them for awhile, I think im going to invest in a flash system next. I want to get a 600ex-rt, but I'll probably wait until next year, or the year after.
The only other lens I have is the 40mm pancake, which is good for weight, and also candid shots, its only like $100 f2.8 too tiny lil dude

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Selling a canon cam bag, waterproof shyt, i have one still in its bubblewrap thing get at me brehs

tumblr_mr4jnchWqs1qiny74o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr4k0bdy7m1qiny74o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr4kvokd671qiny74o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr4l5fhxWV1qiny74o1_500.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
photography is amazing i used to sit back and laugh at folks who'd waste thousands on lenses or expensive cameras, just being a ignorant fool.

Photography has made me want to travel, its the main reason I went to cuba because I wanted to photograph, same with this past weekend I went to detroit for a family gathering ish.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
photography is amazing i used to sit back and laugh at folks who'd waste thousands on lenses or expensive cameras, just being a ignorant fool.

Photography has made me want to travel, its the main reason I went to cuba because I wanted to photograph, same with this past weekend I went to detroit for a family gathering ish.
Its kind of the opposite for me, I went to costa rica for a month to learn spanish, and when I got back most of my pics were trash (I had a water proof one which wasnt too good on the IQ), so many moments lost. About a month after that, same thing on a cruise to the Bahamas from Miami. Not anymore, I havent been anywhere since I got any of my DSLRs tho, hopefully next summer I can make it to Spain or Colombia.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: @ all the noise in these pics. Look dusty like Camera phone pics. Time to stop being cheap and buy a real camera.
Maybe he is just shooting in auto mode, and the camera is boosting the iso because its night time. What camera you working with @craigsagersuit ?