Reppin
NEW ERA
The price of that camera...

dxrMxkJ.jpg

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been on a upgrade spree, but I settled down with a $1500 camera with a $1100 lens. Now, I need to work on composition any tips? places to go lil things to look for? also, any tips for working with models? I haven't shot any people before mostly animals, also, any landscape tips?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The price of that camera...

dxrMxkJ.jpg

:heh: that aint shyt. especially if u just get a body... its cats in here with cameras that are double the refurb price of a d7000. mowgli bout to cop a lens that's a G.

Yeah... BLAZO da GAWD, this shyt can get expensive. I didn't know shyt about anything less than a year ago, and I was trippin' over the prices of stuff. I haven't had my camera for a year yet and I'm already keeping on eye on potential upgrades

:snoop:

EDIT: How do you mention people on this new shyt?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've been on a upgrade spree, but I settled down with a $1500 camera with a $1100 lens. Now, I need to work on composition any tips? places to go lil things to look for? also, any tips for working with models? I haven't shot any people before mostly animals, also, any landscape tips?

Shoot in RAW format. Opens up a lot of more options when composing images.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah... BLAZO da GAWD, this shyt can get expensive. I didn't know shyt about anything less than a year ago, and I was trippin' over the prices of stuff. I haven't had my camera for a year yet and I'm already keeping on eye on potential upgrades

:snoop:

EDIT: How do you mention people on this new shyt?

if you use "@" then start typing next to it, it will fill in user names