Essential The Official Photography Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@GoldenGlove you have skills man. Keep it up. BTW, my NEX-6 performed amazingly on my vacation. I really got some amazing pics with that Sigma 2.8 lens. I do think I want to go ahead and invest in that Leica 24mm 1.8 lens though. Truly an overall amazing camera, especially with the electronic view finder. I'll be posting some of my favorites in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Also, for that 100 Stranger thing, if I were to do that I would make sure to have business cards with my info on there for them to view the pics. That would make it easier than sitting there and explaining your photography site name/spelling and all that.

When I was out in Toronto, there was actually a couple walking the streets one night, and out of no where this dude and his girl were making a bet if he could jump up and touch the top of this wall on a building. I literally stopped and took some shots of him doing it. They didn't mind, but that would have been an ideal for me to hand em a card so they could see them later.

:yeshrug:

When I was in Cuba there was this beach party at my resort, with this scrub singer named masari @spinoza will know who I'm talking about. I was drunk and taking mad pictures it was pitch black but i had this led light fixtated on top of my camera. Everyone was asking me to take pictures of them lol. Next day I'm viewing my pictures and I'm like wtf I don't even know this people

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In other news this lady at my church is getting married and asked me to take pictures, it's just a small wedding and they don't really have the funds. I told her I suck and I just take pictures for fun but I'll see what I can do.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In other news this lady at my church is getting married and asked me to take pictures, it's just a small wedding and they don't really have the funds. I told her I suck and I just take pictures for fun but I'll see what I can do.

:ld:

“Unplugged Weddings”: Preventing Guests From Destroying Your Photographs | Fstoppers

Does she want you to take casual shots or does she want you as her wedding photographer? Make sure you're lighting game is up to par if it's the ladder.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Been doing some work, mostly helping shoot little videos...here's from a recent photoshoot, this dude was such a goofball...but hey, cash rules everything around me.

3130s4w.jpg

I might crop this and take some of the left part out.