Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Early spring fishing

1exa4l.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
anyways what are some yalls tips for beginners brehs?

1. Go out and shoot. Get off the message boards and go shoot some shyt.
2. Look at photos you like and try to recreate them

After a while you get into the zone like Neo and it all comes together. Soon you'll find your purpose. For me, I like capturing moments. My timeline in Lightroom is like a timeline of my life.

:wow2: Everything is in there from my surgery to when I met my ex to when I broke up with her. :wow2:

In other news this lady at my church is getting married and asked me to take pictures, it's just a small wedding and they don't really have the funds. I told her I suck and I just take pictures for fun but I'll see what I can do.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Haha. Sounds like the type of shyt I be getting involved with. Do you have a decent light setup? Depending how dark it is it may be a pain in the ass. Just snap a whole buncha pics and go thru the arduous task of sorting them out later.

anyone ever took pictures in a club?

I brought my camera with a prime lens into a bar before. It's not that large so I was able to hide it pretty well. The pics came out pretty good even with no flash. I really captured the atmosphere too. Plus hoes were asking me to take their pics.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
do yall shoot raw or jpeg?

I shoot RAW+JPEG.

Editing a RAW file is :ahh: status.

I just throw the jpegs in a folder for quick sharing on my PC. All the RAW files are imported into Lightroom. I need to archive this stuff and back em up on my external though.