Essential The Official Photography Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i dj (taking a break tho) i've done sets, then went to shoot. or took pics before i started spinning. i've done raves, regular ass clubs, hip hop shows. bytches be hula hooping :russ:

DSC_1709.jpg by Klidz, on Flickr

DSC_1805.jpg by Klidz, on Flickr

Craziest shyt I've seen in a club was DR. First off, the shyt was in a cave... walk in and it's bats flying around.

After the shyt got started, this nikka came out on some stilts and had me like...
:dwillhuh:

Cyborg Neon Light Dude... with stilts by K e N, on Flickr

Untitled by K e N, on Flickr

shyt was non-stop techno or sped up R&B for like 3 hours straight.

:why:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

Craziest shyt I've seen in a club was DR. First off, the shyt was in a cave... walk in and it's bats flying around.

After the shyt got started, this nikka came out on some stilts and had me like...

thats dope, i wanna dj in a cave. 3hrs of that shyt can be annoying, but i think i'll take that over current rap shyt. good work ont he ass shot, i'm bout dat

lol @ stilts. i had a few dudes in gas masks, and lazer on each finger tip doing weird hand shyt. weirdos

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Cyborg Neon Light Dude... with stilts by K e N, on Flickr

Untitled by K e N, on Flickr

reminds me when i was in cuba there was this cave called cueva

4339327-Great_Varadero.jpg

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i just peeped your flickr all this time i never knew you were shooting with a Sony NEX-5n.

Those lenses are pricey eh?

The ones that I have weren't too bad, but yeah in general they're up there.

I got the Sigma 30mm 2.8 for 150 from Amazon, and I got the 50mm 1.8 for Christmas from the wife, but it was 276 (she ordered off of my Amazon account). The 55-210 is 350 but I got it for 250 bundled with my camera.

The other ones that I've seen are expensive though. The 35mm 1.8 is 450 and the 24mm 1.8 Zeiss costs a grand.

A lot of Nex users cop adapters for Nikon or Canon lenses and throw some of those legacy lenses on their cams. You lose autofocus when you go that route though.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama