MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At the studio

scott by MrEllis, on Flickr

Were gonna do a sick shoot soon when shes done exams.

kat by MrEllis, on Flickr

Last night....he opened his eyes as soon as i clicked the shutter.

Untitled by MrEllis, on Flickr

:takedat:

that last shot needs to be on canvases sold in ikea breh:salute:

your still shooting with that gazillon dollars fuji cam?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
love the pics man
how did you like toronto?

and ttc isnt really cheap its 3.00 cash

Yeah it was pretty dope out there. The weather was muggy, but I'm from Chicago so it didn't bother me much.

I definitely wouldn't mind visiting again.

And the TTC is cheap compared to Chicago's transit. And our train prices are scaled depending on where you're coming from. The further you are the more you pay. One of the locals out there said that it's not like that in Toronto, it's one price and you get to go as far as you want.

It's 5.75 for a 1 way ticket from where I live to get to downtown Chicago. And that ride everything all day for 12 bucks is dope on the weekends out there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yeah it was pretty dope out there. The weather was muggy, but I'm from Chicago so it didn't bother me much.

I definitely wouldn't mind visiting again.

And the TTC is cheap compared to Chicago's transit. And our train prices are scaled depending on where you're coming from. The further you are the more you pay. One of the locals out there said that it's not like that in Toronto, it's one price and you get to go as far as you want.

It's 5.75 for a 1 way ticket from where I live to get to downtown Chicago. And that ride everything all day for 12 bucks is dope on the weekends out there.

damn 5.75 one way? ridic

you should have headed down to niagara falls, i always have a blast taking photos down there, you have the falls, the downtown portion, hiking trails etc. only like 45 min from downtown toronto

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
damn 5.75 one way? ridic

you should have headed down to niagara falls, i always have a blast taking photos down there, you have the falls, the downtown portion, hiking trails etc. only like 45 min from downtown toronto

There's a lot of stuff that we didn't get to do/see, but I guess there's always next time.

:manny:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Can anyone help me out here, i've used up 4 film rolls with my canon A1, just picked them from being developed, im looking at the negatives and A LOT is missing, most of the rolls is blank i cant even see any faces or bodies just a few buildings loll i feell so sad right now i took some good photos in teh past 3 months ffs

crying-gif-2.gif

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone help me out here, i've used up 4 film rolls with my canon A1, just picked them from being developed, im looking at the negatives and A LOT is missing, most of the rolls is blank i cant even see any faces or bodies just a few buildings loll i feell so sad right now i took some good photos in teh past 3 months ffs

crying-gif-2.gif

Don't know anything about shooting film breh. Can't help you.

Here's my shot from yesterday. Cracked open Photoshop and played with the background some.

110/365 by K e N, on Flickr

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

crying-gif-2.gif

Maybe your light meter is fukked up?

Anyways if you plan on shooting film its best to invest in a scanner.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Maybe your light meter is fukked up?

Anyways if you plan on shooting film its best to invest in a scanner.

the light reader manly reads at 1.8 and pointing at light is 5.6, is this a good thing? ive mostly had it off, oh and i left the expose switch on under expose so that might have been the problem too, im about to cop a scanner as soon as.