Essential The Official Photography Thread

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
go through the official photography thread and stop bashing people here.\thread
already sa!d that sh!ts too long for me to read through !f !m try!n to do th!s bootleg v!d qu!ck & ! only responded when n!ggas tr!ed to talk sh!t w!thout actually read!n what ! was ask!n... !ll def do !t for my real equ!pment....
Personally, I would wait til I had the proper gear before dropping a video for it. Doing stills for a music video just screams corny in 2013. And for 100 dollars, I'm not sure what kind of camera you'll be copping that will give you a professional look to the video. What kind of camera are you getting on Friday?
!ts fam!ly g!ft for a l!ttle g!rl, sh!t could be bootleg home mov!e status & shed love !t, ! d!dnt wanna resort to st!lls when a v!d would be better, dont know what cam yet but !m gett!n a new m!c too so !ma ask the salesman what hed prefer wh!le !m !n store...
Try renting a camera
:ohhh: thats why ! asked for adv!ce, th!s never even crossed my m!nd, props for some useful adv!ce... !ll probably do th!s...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now I'm confused.

I thought you were making a music video for a mixtape. But now you're saying it's for a little girl who won't care if it's shytty quality.

:dwillhuh:

So the video is the gift? And your camera that's in the mail is a gift too?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Now I'm confused.

I thought you were making a music video for a mixtape. But now you're saying it's for a little girl who won't care if it's shytty quality.

:dwillhuh:

So the video is the gift? And your camera that's in the mail is a gift too?

:russ: expecting coherency when dude types in red comic sans with exclamation marks for "I's"

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
still tryna figure out how to get that super 8 look in post editing, alot of split toning and grain fukkery except for the graffiti ones

uNyXlqf.jpg

UpkYU2c.jpg

12pwtO3.jpg

1zRTCr5.jpg

bNLMnfl.jpg

8BBkBjZ.jpg

xun5Cfe.jpg

j3t4UnF.jpg

7lDnyqn.jpg

IY5hRbr.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
On a free account, Flickr limits the number of photos displayed.

If you have fewer than 200 photos, we display them all. If you have more than 200 photos, only the most recent 200 are displayed.

:sadcam:

i hate flickr