Essential The Official Photography Thread

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
ppl still pay for wedding photographers?

dont have any friends with a dslr?

i remember at my sister wedding she paid a arm and a leg for wedding photographers.

Yet a family friend had a dslr and his pictures were so so so much better

lol@ comparing a friend with a dslr to a "good" wedding photographer

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol@ comparing a friend with a dslr to a "good" wedding photographer

He has a point though, I wasn't feelin' my wedding photographer's shots. They were just boring. No artistic appeal to them really. Granted it was raining and we were cramped for time, but some of the shyt he put up was just :what: status.

Still haven't even gone back to get the album made for them, and my wedding was back in October.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
ppl still pay for wedding photographers?

dont have any friends with a dslr?

i remember at my sister wedding she paid a arm and a leg for wedding photographers.

Yet a family friend had a dslr and his pictures were so so so much better

Theres a huge different in quality between pro wedding photography companies and someone with a dslr.

this company is about 10 grand.

Edit she lowered her rates.

http://www.impulsephoto.com/home

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

He has a point though, I wasn't feelin' my wedding photographer's shots. They were just boring. No artistic appeal to them really. Granted it was raining and we were cramped for time, but some of the shyt he put up was just :what: status.

Still haven't even gone back to get the album made for them, and my wedding was back in October.

that's why i put "good" in quotations. hell "good" <<<<< professional.when i was in school my photography instructor took us to a friend of her's that was a professional wedding photographer. dude shyt was :mindblown: :lawd: :wow:. i wish i remembered his name so i could show you some of his stuff. all i remember is he was based in san diego and he charged $4,500.00 he was really artistic with his photography though. my wedding photographer was "good". he wasn't super artistic but he did know how to set up a composition and had good attention to detail.