Essential The Official Photography Thread

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
tumblr_mloln8EDbs1qcbx0io4_500.jpg

tumblr_mloln8EDbs1qcbx0io5_500.jpg

tumblr_mloln8EDbs1qcbx0io9_500.jpg

tumblr_mloln8EDbs1qcbx0io6_500.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
im not a photographer but i have a question for you guys.

im getting married at the end of the year. nov 29th. i still havent hired a photo guy, might need 2.

what is a reasonable price for 10 hour coverage, photo editing, a photo album, dvd of pictures and any other throw in that go along with this kind of job.

if any of you guys are in nyc and available for that date, feel free to PM me your quote.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks man, I'm still going through your Toronto pics

Cool. I have to finish that set of pics this week. Been busy and tired the past couple of days. I'm going to try and get the rest of what I have on there by the end of the week. (hopefully)

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

im getting married at the end of the year. nov 29th. i still havent hired a photo guy, might need 2.

what is a reasonable price for 10 hour coverage, photo editing, a photo album, dvd of pictures and any other throw in that go along with this kind of job.

if any of you guys are in nyc and available for that date, feel free to PM me your quote.

I have to look and see what I paid for my wedding photos and let you know.

Might not matter though cause I hear everything is stupid expensive out in New York City... and if you need 2 you're really gonna be paying a lot of money.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

ppl still pay for wedding photographers?

dont have any friends with a dslr?

i remember at my sister wedding she paid a arm and a leg for wedding photographers.

Yet a family friend had a dslr and his pictures were so so so much better

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
ppl still pay for wedding photographers?

dont have any friends with a dslr?

i remember at my sister wedding she paid a arm and a leg for wedding photographers.

Yet a family friend had a dslr and his pictures were so so so much better

That wouldn't work bro we need some professionally done shots and then prints and albums. My friend with a digital camera can't possibly compare to a pro