Essential The Official Photography Thread

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

just a black back drop homie......

i have two softboxes to each side of him fixed with honeycomb attachments (to not spilll light on back drop) and a key light in front of him......

u could probably get the same effect using a black sheet or something....

just make sure light doesnt hit the backdrop and it will be blacked out

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
oZnxGAY.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
the off!c!al threads on 37 pages at max v!ew, thats too much for me to get a cheap v!d done by th!s weekend try!n to p!ck through all the w!sdom on my t!me schedule when ! st!ll gotta record.... ! just wanna make a cost effect!ve v!d just for some m!xtape tracks & !m try!n to see what d!g!tal stuff ! can grab quick, should ! just use a phone, get a camera, !s !t worth than when you gonna upgrade soon???

s!mply, we record!n thursday, try!n to f!lm on fr!day, package saturday, upload & del!ver sunday, !ts a last m!nute g!ft, should ! just use st!lls for th!s one or !s there someth!n good qual!ty close to $100 to do th!s job at a pawn or someth!n, !m look!n for adv!ce from the brehs.....

PLEASE HELP ME.....

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
if you on this forum asking for career advice you should just give up at whatever you are doing im not even sure what that is

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
if you on this forum asking for career advice you should just give up at whatever you are doing im not even sure what that is

sh!t clearly says last m!nute g!ft, !m look!n for a qu!ck f!x to make ma!l t!me, do you n!ggas read... noth!n for a career...

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
so you n!ggas cant g!ve qu!ck on a d!g!tal cam ! can grab for 2 days to get a b!rthday v!d done, :pacspit: thought !d get some qu!ck t!ps from the col! fam t!l my sh!t get here...

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why can't you just push it back until after you get your camera? Why does the shyt have to be turned in on Sunday?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Personally, I would wait til I had the proper gear before dropping a video for it. Doing stills for a music video just screams corny in 2013.

And for 100 dollars, I'm not sure what kind of camera you'll be copping that will give you a professional look to the video. What kind of camera are you getting on Friday?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Here's the video that I shot referring back to this one...

87/365 by K e N, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator: