The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I had never heard of this show until I randomly saw a commercial for it while watching River Monsters. I take it I need to catch up on this? The theme looks awesome.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Yo just finished episode 2, this show is fire
No... I thought I finished episode 2, there was one more scene and holy fukking crap :krs:

That... Was.... Crazy

O. G. Is back and sounding nasty like Bill Nighy playing Victor in Underworld, all raspy and pissed

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This is all thats on the menu tonight since HBO bullshyttin

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No wonder, Frankenstein's first-born feels some type of way:ohhh: He was left for dead, dissed and forgotten:scusthov: So, now Frank owes him that immortal woman:ufdup: Sir Malcolm letting Vanessa be bait, that ain't kosher:ld: Is his daughter dead trying to crossover, or is she stuck somewhere:lupe: No wolf would allow a person's hand in their mouth without chomping them off:stopitslime:. So, I guess it's safe to surmise Hartnett's character ain't fully human:patrice:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I hope Billie Piper is not the only one getting naked (dat ass :takedat: ) you can tell Eva Green's puppies are fighting hard to get out of that victorian dress. :noah:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That whole Frankenstein section was :banderas:
that boy vocabulary :whew:

I'm calling it...Brona is going to drop dead from that consumption she has and Dr. Frankenstein is going to use her as Caliban's bride.
if thats the case she gettin stroked by everybody on the show :lolbron:....it would kind of be too convenient for me if that happened but its whatever :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
that boy vocabulary :whew:

if thats the case she gettin stroked by everybody on the show :lolbron:....it would kind of be too convenient for me if that happened but its whatever :yeshrug:
She hasn't done shyt on this show but cough, drink and get fukked.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I actually bought this movie in 2006 or 07. Very irritating. Took too damn long. Whole situation sucked.