The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
not yet but i know its coming :noah:
she was real pretentious with that shyt on Camelot, partly why it got canceled, that plus old ass Claire Forlani still not showing the goods, and not reconizing the monster that was #demthrones, so i wouldn't get my hopes up

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked this first episode; it was like what I hoped the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie would have been if it had been made by people who gave a damn.
Weakest part of the ep was Josh Hartnett and his mumbling.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
she was real pretentious with that shyt on Camelot, partly why it got canceled, that plus old ass Claire Forlani still not showing the goods, and not reconizing the monster that was #demthrones, so i wouldn't get my hopes up
The way she whipped them tittays out with reckless abandon in that sex scene in the 300 sequel leads me to believe that she has no problem showing them off.
And Camelot got cancelled because it was awful and boring. Who the fukk does the King Arthur story but downplays the magic?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
is Eva Green showing some tatas
not yet but i know its coming :noah:
The way she whipped them tittays out with reckless abandon in that sex scene in the 300 sequel leads me to believe that she has no problem showing them off.
And Camelot got cancelled because it was awful and boring. Who the fukk does the King Arthur story but downplays the magic?

:noah: I recently downloaded the first couple episodes of "Camelot" JUST because I wanna watch Eva Green's fine ass & I'm gonna start watching it after I finish watching HBO's "Rome". I hope she fukking nikkas butt-naked in this show brehs.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

she showed her titties on camlot though

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

same guy who is doing Vikings now was doing Camalot I think Camalot sucked because the lead did not come off as a bad ass warrior at all.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
by the end of camalot a nicca was hooked, no way the dudes who said it sucked finished the whole season....as for penny dreadful, the first ep was pretty good :ehh:...i like how they did frankenstein (even tho i pretty much automatically knew who he was from the jump) and that vamp thing was creepy as fuk....my dude hartnett was kinda swaggy too and i know he gon get dem draws at some point :win:.....just waiting on the eva green nude scene :shaq: