The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
that ending :scusthov:

i'm intrigued by the show still but i thought it had lept to another level during that 2nd ep with the seance and it hasn't really lived up to that the past 2

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Was I the only one that thought Ethan was gonna transform and have interspecies sex with Gray? :skip:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Reminded me of Voldemort :merchant: The Mysterious Vanessa Ives :noah::lupe: We need to learn more about her, Malcolm and Chandler. More about who they are and how they got to where they are. We still have very little idea about Malcolm's daughter and what happened to her. Is he just an explorer or does he have a 'speciality'? Brona started out the episode :smugdraper: and now we're filing those papers :flabbynsick: When the butler threw the cat :dead: and then that ending :leon:

I do love the muse of music on this show :salute:
from wat i seen in the preview it looks like the nxt episode is a flashback ep to see wat went down with the daughter and vanessa

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Splendid. we're getting another season of this piff gothic horror:blessed: This is the type of show that requires second viewings to capture everything:lupe: Consumption, doesn't entitle you to be a bytch, when somebody's actually cares for you:rudy: Sir Malcolm told Vanessa she's the daughter he should have had:wow: Could it be, during the seance, she was conjuring up maybe her mother's spirit:ohhh: And, perhaps, she's really is his daughter:patrice:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Other shows I fukk wit, you look at the clock like damn, its bout to go off? Last couple episodes of this, I've been looking at the clock waiting for the shyt to go off. Dont know how long I can keep fukking wit it.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Other shows I fukk wit, you look at the clock like damn, its bout to go off? Last couple episodes of this, I've been looking at the clock waiting for the shyt to go off. Dont know how long I can keep fukking wit it.

I had that very slight feeling in the pilot but since then I haven't. If it wasn't for that seance scene in episode 2 then I may well have been in the same boat.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eva Green with another no holds barred performance:wow: Sir Michaels was doing Vanessa's moms on the side :lupe: Mina's husband to be, pound the devil out of her:ohhh: And, her mother dropping dead from her demonic fukkery:damn: This show's nonstop macabre, and I love it:demonic:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the fukkery this ep :blessed:...vanessa and ol girl pops gettin it in with anybody with no fuks given :pachaha:....then eva finally get naked but its so :demonic: i cant even enjoy it cuz im lookin like :merchant::huhldup:....shyt gave her mama heart dat work too :ooh:....and i absolutely loved the line at the end where she said (im paraphrasing here) "your father loves you, but i luv u in a different way.. i luv you enough to kill you" :wow::banderas:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
really good ep.

vanessa ives is easily the most compelling character on the show so didnt mind the whole ep being about her

looks like its finally picking up next week too