The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is due to start over here on Tuesday but it's up early on demand :blessed: Loved it, genuinely shyt scary in parts too which I think TV finds very hard to master. I'm definitely in :obama:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Episode 2 is out on Showtime On Demand... and elsewhere.

The last scene. :merchant:
hell yea, dudes was just having a good ol time then that hand came outta nowhere and im like
Chris-Farley-Smile-to-Shock-Reaction.gif

shyt shocked the hell outta me :pachaha:.....then u had vanessa goin full on :demonic: in front of everybody and puttin all of homeboy business out in the streets :leon:.....then this man dorian grey on that other shyt :scusthov:....how u cool with bytches coughin blood on u mid stroke :scust:.....all in all this show is piff brehs :win:

EDIT: oh and im also thinkin this hartnett cat is either the evil egyptian dude or wolfman

Last edited:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
.....then this man dorian grey on that other shyt :scusthov:....how u cool with bytches coughin blood on u mid stroke :purescust

That's from his character in the book he's from. He's basically immortal, and exploring hedonism and needs to do increasingly wild shyt to cover for the emptiness of an endless, riskless existence... like fukking a seriously infected, dying woman.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this going to come on hulu or was that just because it was the first episode?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...and the Golden Globes Awards goes to Eva Green:ohlawd: That séance scene was on a hundred, thousand, trillion:mindblown: That medium thought only she could summon the dead:usure:, until Ives showed her how to do this son:huhldup: That's a bad bish, right there:whoa: Dorian Gray's spit game gets the chicks bloody wet:steviej: Frankenstein teaching his monster seed:wow:, takes him outside for the first time:lupe:, and smiles like a proud dad to see his only son that made it:jawalrus: Until, his first-born come thru and Snoop Dogg the building...I mean body:ohhh:

Last edited:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
yooooooo I'm in :blessed:

That seance scene was on some other other shyt :wow: Eva Green took the crown with that performance :lawd:

Love how dark this show is and mysterious. It's like American Horror Story but the fukkery is serious and the show is a whole lot better

:banderas: