The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
He isn't.

They just took that form to confuse and tempt her.

Look at this way.

There is..
John (Orderly)
Lucifer as John (Who is in love with her and wants her soul)
Dracula as John (Who is in love with her and wants her flesh/body)

All three men love her, but differently. John in the more platonic way and feeling sad about her.
However, sometimes when she thought she was talking to John it was really Lucifer giving the appearance as John so that he could communicate with her.

The last time Lucifer showed up is when Dracula made his first appearance (appearing like John as well)

Think of it like Terminator 2 how he would change into people familiar or close to you to gain your trust.

When her head is shaved I believe that is regular John at the end. Although the cold and lonely bit had me wondering for a sec.

There's also a scene where we see that when she's in the room with Lucifer or Dracula, she's really all alone. It's not as if either one of them are possessing the orderly, they're just illusions taking his form.

yea i didnt like seeing him intimidated by the dude, i mean youre the devil :dahell:

In this world, it seems that neither one of them is THE devil. They both appear to have been fallen angels with equal power. It's just that one fell to a Hell dimension, and one fell to the physical world. This version of Dracula is older than the human race itself.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Hecate....:mjcry:...made it that far
-Tatanka blasting that dude from the wall in that church:russ:, James Bond tired of Ethan daddy talking shyt :blessed:

-Dorian and Lily relationship is :flabbynsick:. Dorian like....":whoa:,we aint boys i just need that beat you made for Lily"
-Justine really batshyt crazy...Dorian was lookin at her and Lily dancing :dahell:...this nikka like "I can't believe I saved this hoe for her to do me like this:scust:"
-Caliban really aint never looked in the mirror...scarin little kids
-Catriona Hartdegen :takedat:....was hoping her and Vanessa would...ya' know:shaq:
-Dracula finessed Vanessa into some cry-p*ssy. nikka fed her some god-tier lines. :myman:

this was probably my favorite episode this season

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Dorian was shook as fukk all episode, he lost all control in his crib :russ: The look he had on em when homegirl said i don't answer to you was priceless

When Justine had the knife to his neck :huhldup:, it was all fun and blood orgies just a week ago :wow:.

The homie Ferdinand being shipped off to Egypt, he brought some humor to the show. At least he hooked Vanessa up with Catriona before dipping out :ehh:. Didn't stop Dracula from tasting some of Vanessa's sweets though :ahh:.

Are we to take it that Ethan's journey to the darkside was short-lived. Once Hectate got got, he seemed to :yeshrug:it off and turned to the task of taking out his father and his men quickly. There are only 3 episodes left and Vanessa could certainly use a hound as her ally.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So anyone else think we are going to be getting a Mummy focused season with Season 4? Cause they are sending Lyle to Egypt and he made mention of Imhotep and I think The Mummy is a public domain character set in the same ballpark timeframe as the rest of the characters the show uses.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
-Hecate....:mjcry:...made it that far
-Tatanka blasting that dude from the wall in that church:russ:, James Bond tired of Ethan daddy talking shyt :blessed:

-Dorian and Lily relationship is :flabbynsick:. Dorian like....":whoa:,we aint boys i just need that beat you made for Lily"
-Justine really batshyt crazy...Dorian was lookin at her and Lily dancing :dahell:...this nikka like "I can't believe I saved this hoe for her to do me like this:scust:"
-Caliban really aint never looked in the mirror...scarin little kids
-Catriona Hartdegen :takedat:....was hoping her and Vanessa would...ya' know:shaq:
-Dracula finessed Vanessa into some cry-p*ssy. nikka fed her some god-tier lines. :myman:

this was probably my favorite episode this season
:deadmanny:

Yea I should have known once they introduced ole girl they were going to kill off Hecate :mjcry:

Dorian was peeping game on Lily how she was talking to Victor. Like that shyt aint gon happen to me :lupe:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Comment I read on IMDB

Or put her and the Whormy down. Maybe the kidnapping plot is doomed and their last chance is to track down and enlist the help of the last person Victor ever wants to see who happens to be only one person in London who can do the job in a satisfying manner...John Clare.
it's getting to be about that time of the season where the Creature reads poetry and kicks somebody's ass...and he's misplaced his Yeats.
:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So anyone else think we are going to be getting a Mummy focused season with Season 4? Cause they are sending Lyle to Egypt and he made mention of Imhotep and I think The Mummy is a public domain character set in the same ballpark timeframe as the rest of the characters the show uses.

I definitely could see that happening.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Hecate! :sadcam:That was too damn soon. I liked the wolf and witch pairing. It was really different.

Vanessa, you may want to go ahead and date this demon. :leon:His stroke game seems good :takedat:and it's not like he wants to hurt you per se...:patrice:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Featherhead took his talents to Egypt:skip: Caliban's sick son awareness:bryan: WOATest kidnapper of the century:pachaha: FrankenLstein with another one:troll: Dr. Jekyll tried to school Ol' Boy:youngsabo: Lily's sharp young thot:usure: got Dorian in his feelings:umad: Cutthroat Therapist spittin BARZ:stylin: on her smoke break:smugdraper: Vanessa screwed the dikkens off of Dracula:lupe: Hecate's a true ride or die chick:birdman: Navajo Pops come thru:cape: with the shotgun blast:banderas: Church OK Corral Shootout:lawd: Ethan's gun Go HAM:whew: And, Sir Malcolm:boss: FATALITY shot:ooh:, the end of CaC Trump Dad chapter:smugbiden:

Last edited:

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
I am over Brona's storyline and does Vanessa have to give in with full volition because all I heard was that she had to give her body which is what she did