The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have to give Billy Piper props, her transformation this season and the speech she gave to John Clare this episode have been one of the better parts of season 2. The way she went from naive and innocent to having Clare cowering in a corner at a loss for words was :whew:. Victor really has :ufdup:.
I like how she kept slipping in and out of the Brona voice in her monologue to Caliban.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's like league of extraordinary gentlemen/american horror story if they had GOAT level writing and great acting from the entire cast:wow:

The fukkery this season:blessed::banderas:
yo the fukkery this season is everything i was hoping and expecting it would be after last season showed promise

the anger and demonic ways of vanessa ives is a turn on brehs. i was like stab him ms ives, stab him! :shaq: at the start

she's such a good friend to everyone this season :mjcry:

the ending though :damn:

finale gonna be lit :banderas:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Yeah, that opening was a hell of a way to kick off the show :whew: and I'm not just talking about Ethan putting the boots to ol boy.

Fitting that Vanessa would follow in Sir Malcolm's unwise footsteps and enter the witches mansion alone. Our monster squad seems to be fukked heading into the finale. Have to pour some out for Sembene for making the team sacrifice :to:. Just when he was starting to get more lines. Ethan better through in the finale and for Vanessa, throw Hectate to the bushes.

Not sure how much of a use that Dr. Junkie and Lyle will be.

Lily continues to make power moves, made Dorian bow down, ripped off his ear and said go heal yourself :ufdup:.

Meanwhile John Clare locked in a cage with a book of poetry. Can't even trust the sweet blind girl these days :bryan:.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
^^Yeah, that opening was a hell of a way to kick off the show :whew: and I'm not just talking about Ethan putting the boots to ol boy.

Fitting that Vanessa would follow in Sir Malcolm's unwise footsteps and enter the witches mansion alone. Our monster squad seems to be fukked heading into the finale. Have to pour some out for Sembene for making the team sacrifice :to:. Just when he was starting to get more lines. Ethan better through in the finale and for Vanessa, throw Hectate to the bushes.

Not sure how much of a use that Dr. Junkie and Lyle will be.

Lily continues to make power moves, made Dorian bow down, ripped off his ear and said go heal yourself :ufdup:.

Meanwhile John Clare locked in a cage with a book of poetry. Can't even trust the sweet blind girl these days :bryan:.
Caliban stays dragging the show down imo