The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sembe spit Real African evolution gems:ohhh: Sir Malcolm felt some type of way:umad: Vanessa bust her gun:jawalrus: Ethan shred the Bloody Lambchops apart:whew: Cut-wife killer thrown in the bushes:birdman:, and devoured by his pack of bytches:heh: Dorian dissects right thru Frankenstein's creation:youngsabo: Hate, it had to be Caliban, tho:sadbron: LiLy took death into her own hands: Duality:sas1:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lily straight :demonic: now, brehs

I have to give Billy Piper props, her transformation this season and the speech she gave to John Clare this episode have been one of the better parts of season 2. The way she went from naive and innocent to having Clare cowering in a corner at a loss for words was :whew:. Victor really has :ufdup:.

This was an episode filled with revelations. We finally got to see the painting of Dorian Gray and unfortunately for Angelique, she did the same. I liked how after Dorian poisoned her even though she said she could accept him, he gave her "I don't think you can :ld:."

The show also finally cleared up the Satan/Dracula confusion with Lyle deciphering the riddle and learning that Lucifer had a brother ie the Master who lured Mina and the 2 brothers are battling it out over Vanessa in order to take down God.

This was also a really good episode for Sir Malcolm who had been lagging this season. Him snapping out of the control of Ms. Poole w/the assist of Sembeane was well done. Him going after her on her own, was foolish but expected. Now with 2 episodes left, the pieces are really starting to fall together.

Easily one of the better episodes of the show and the all-star of the cast Vanessa wasn't in it :obama:.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
that would be dope if the devil and dracula actualy have some beef over the prince of darkness title and vanessa is the key to being the bride of hell :ohhh:

Props for calling it :salute:

This was the best episode of the season to me

Lily :banderas:
During her monologue all I could think was this show has amazing female characters

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dorian's Tranny went out like a bytch:skip: Madame Kali:evil: ETHER'd Ferdinand: VULGAR:pachaha: Sembe hit Sir Malcolm with Know Your Self:heh: That's my Real African:myman: LiLy Go HAM:demonic:Threw Caliban in the bushes:birdman:, and made him Back Down:whew: Frankenstein created a Monster:troll: So much Demonic FUKKERY:whew:, and Vanessa wasn't even present:lawd:

Last edited:

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
man lily throwing her hat in the hell upon earth race :ohhh:
I can't wait until the rest of the gang finds out about Frankenstein's fukkery :scust:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
wow brehs this ep was fukking bananaz, so many developments and some nice fukkery....that fukking lily scene should be nominated for something for real cuz that bish acted her ass off...she went from tryna act scared, to being a bytch, to being angry, to being lustful, to being revenge filled all in the same damn scene :damn::whew: and idk why but i kind of had a fear boner going on by the end of her monologue :leon::noah:....idk if this was a farewell ep for sir malcolm but if it was he went out like a cot dayum G and much props to my real african sembene snatching him up when he was being controlled and throwing him in that room shouting out "KNOW YOURSELF" to snap him out of it :obama::salute:....that zombie family fukkery at the end tho :wow: dont know how sir malcolm survives unless frankenstein and sembene come thru puttin in work since vanessa and ethan gone

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
they finally showed dorian's portrait :gladbron:

the lily scene was good it showed how absolutely nuts and bipolar women are :heh:

when dot face told sir malcolm KNOW WHO YOU ARE i was like :krs:

the ending scene with malcolms family resurrecting creeped the fukk outta me