Reppin
Zenn-La
j5mvzyv.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Severely disappointing episode

That overly edited scene at the start with malcolm and the dr went on too long

The sfx were awful in the scene where miss ives went ham on the puppet.

"Beloved know your master" was dope though

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Severely disappointing episode

That overly edited scene at the start with malcolm and the dr went on too long

The sfx were awful in the scene where miss ives went ham on the puppet.

"Beloved know your master" was dope though

I enjoyed it :yeshrug:. I agree that the show isn't at its best with big action sequences. It is usually the character's dialogue/acting, along with the gothic imagery that shines. They wrapped up the witches rather quickly and spend a bulk of the episode focusing on the aftermath. Agree with you about the line above, when Vanessa starting growling and battling back and forth with the Devil doll :wow:. Nobody commits like her and seeing her emerge triumphant was great to see. All Ethan had to do was the drive by throat slashing.

The 2nd most satisfying moment was seeing John Clare murder the married couple. Dude was chilling in the cut, letting them go through the little spiel, until he had enough of their bs and let out his inner :demonic:.

Poor Victor, begging Lilian to come home only to get dressed down once again and seek solace from his sins in the comfort of the needle.

I had a feeling that Ethan and Vanessa wouldn't be together, the guilt of all he has done has him headed back to America. Claire headed to the Arctic, Malcolm back to Africa. With so many characters scattered about, will be curious how they bring them back together next season.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed it :yeshrug:. I agree that the show isn't at its best with big action sequences. It is usually the character's dialogue/acting, along with the gothic imagery that shines. They wrapped up the witches rather quickly and spend a bulk of the episode focusing on the aftermath. Agree with you about the line above, when Vanessa starting growling and battling back and forth with the Devil doll :wow:. Nobody commits like her and seeing her emerge triumphant was great to see. All Ethan had to do was the drive by throat slashing.

The 2nd most satisfying moment was seeing John Clare murder the married couple. Dude was chilling in the cut, letting them go through the little spiel, until he had enough of their bs and let out his inner :demonic:.

Poor Victor, begging Lilian to come home only to get dressed down once again and seek solace from his sins in the comfort of the needle.

I had a feeling that Ethan and Vanessa wouldn't be together, the guilt of all he has done has him headed back to America. Claire headed to the Arctic, Malcolm back to Africa. With so many characters scattered about, will be curious how they bring them back together next season.

Too quickly imo. Season long buildup only to have them done with in like 10 min.(well 10 min of malcolm and victor then them)

Vanessa more powerful than the devil though? :wow:

I felt the talking doll was a bit too campy.

Maybe im being too harsh on the ep. Ive had a long weekend

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That was a depressing ass episode of television.
Still annoyed that Sembene became dog chow.
Frankenstein is a mess. You have two crazy immortals talking about taking over the world and his first reaction is to go get high.
Mr. Clair killing dude and his wife was cool. Wish he had snapped that blind chick's neck too.
Vanessa rebuking Satan and tossing Jesus in the bushes then trying to throw that macabre puss on Ethan showed that she has moved far past where she was at the beginning of the season.
And Mr. Lyle got to play action hero complete with snarky retort while in the act of killing a bad guy:
2hzKIEl.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Man :wow::wow::wow: That was the Finale of the season. Jesus.

Before I say anything else, let me just talk about Frankenstein getting the biggest L of the fukking year :why: This dude goes through a night in Hell (literally) with one person on his mind. Especially after she dropped "That wasn't love, that was abuse :sitdown:" on him in the mindfukk room. So he sees she ain't back yet from Dorian's boomboomroom (no chairs, get it on the floor :win:) and when she gives him the "I am home :usure:" he gets a bytch-reflex and shoots her by mistake. Then starts with the tears before she drops BARS on that dude.

Let me tell you why you ain't shyt :francis:

"I knew what I was from day 1" :beli: "You love me? Yeah, thunderbuddies for life breh" :mjlol: "Dorian you should've seen this chump. Sex game like a fat kid with his hand stuck in the cookie jar" :mjlol::mjlol:

Then Dorian laughs at him. Victor shoots him. Then Dorian hops on the track.

"This dude must not have been paying attention" :mjlol:"You gonna have to do better than that :ufdup::umad::banderas:" "How should we kill this simp bae? :youngsabo: Gotta admit, never had the chance to get a demonic tag-team body :ld:"

Guest verse over

"yo I got this :aicmon: we ain't gonna kill this chump. (:sadbron:) might have work for him later, never know when we might need more goons:youngsabo:. In the meantime, live on knowing that you are officially the most scared motherfukker on earth :demonic: and while everyone is surprised about the new apocalypse, you will already be crying in the corner, because its all your fault. i hope you live forever, bytch :birdman:"

:camby::camby::camby:

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: I had to pause the shyt :mindblown: Dorian's walk of shame was 100x worse than that drawn out bullshyt in GoT this season. fukk. my man got DESTROYED

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exorcist, Nightmare on Elm Street, Creepshow:merchant: Penny Dreadful, I Wasn't Ready:deadmanny: 'BeLoved, know your Master':banderas: Vanessa spit BARZ and drop the mic:krs: Devil Language came thru:cape: and Snoop Dogg the Building:damn: EAThan shred marks:deadhorse: the end of Madame Kali's:evil: chapter:ehh: Hecate's the Girl on Fire:troll: Lyle Bust his Gun:heh: Hate to see a Real African:rip: laid out like that:sadcam: Sir Malcolm:boss: shipped Sembene back to the Motherland: Dualities:mjcry: Frankenstein shooting Blanks:duck: Bloody Dorian and LiLy:devil::yayo::stylin:, smug on a hundred, thousand, trillion:umad: Immortal Supremacy's a scary sight:demonic: And, the Doctor can't Cure that:ufdup: Wax Museum Fugazi Fam Dismantled Up:youngsabo: 'Most Human Man I've ever Known':wow: The shyt that makes your Soul Burn Slow:sadbron:, in a harmonious kind of way:to: Bon Voyage to ChiLLigan's Island, Caliban:salute: ETHERize the Cross:ohlawd: Vow to walk the Dark Side alone:blessed: Lucifer's no match for Our LiL Scorpion:myman:Eva Green the GAWDDESS:lawd: Maleficent Macabre makes the cypher complete:ahh: Season 3 got alot of PIFF to reproduce:whew:

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Was I the only one getting Joker and Harley Quinn vibes from Dorian and Lilly :ohhh: (Well...if Joker viewed Harley Quinn on the same level as him)

The fukkery in store for next season :wow:

That last 10 mins was :mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm anxious to see how Lily and Dorian make moves next season. I mean yeah they're immortal and all, but than can be remedied with clean cut to the neck, word to Deadpool :pachaha:
I am thinking that BronaLily is going to force Victor to make her some more minions since Claire rolled out on her.