The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is all one long setup for Dorian to save the day in the season finale :beli:
Ethan giving a master class on how to deal with the police. Keep it short and sweet.

Inspector: How do you stay employed

Ethan: A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

Inspector: You stayed at the inn correct?

Ethan: Yes

Inspector: And now?

Ethan: Elsewhere :sas2:
:dead:

Ethan: So am I free to go? :stopitslime:

Inspector: Whenever you want... :leostare:

Ethan: :troll:

Inspector: :beli:

Ethan: :youngsabo:

Inspector::comeon:

Ethan: Just kiddin :steviej: what else you want to know?

Inspector: Okay... :lupe: so whats your real name?

Ethan: :duck::umad:

Inspector: :beli::beli:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
last episode was a nice lil setup ep for future fukkery :obama: the ending tho was just ridiculous :beli: i tried to look away from the gayness but every time i looked back at the screen there was something even gayer happening :sadcam: like real talk i need to talk to the producers about this shyt, like how u show full on man on man shyt like that and only give a nicca a slight titty shot and it aint even da GOAT titty meats of eva green :what:....ol dude gettin that witch p*ssy was most definitely enjoying himself tho :russ: dude was gettin stabbed and shyt but had a big ass smile on his face the whole time in that p*ssy :mjlol: shyt must've been the warmest and wettest demonic pie :wow:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know LiLy's dead, but she didn't have to give Caliban the Cold Shoulder like that:wtb:

...and, I reckon Vanessa should stop praying:lupe:

Everytime, she's in that saintly position, Demons comes or roaches pour out the cross:merchant:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Well that was one hell of a ball and a way to bring most of the characters together. Vanessa coming thru in that red dress :whoo:. A shame that Mr. Chandler couldn't see her, but he had other business to attend to. When he started making his transformation, Sembene was :merchant:. At least somebody knows his secret now.

Victor losing his cool because he thinks Dorian is about snatch up his girl, er I mean cousin :mjlol:. Over there on some "I told you not to embarrass me." :demonic:. Should have took Angelique on her offer to drink some spirits. Doctor got that necro nut and don't know how to act anymore.

Sir Malcom giving a big :yeshrug:to the news of his wife committing suicide.

Hectate scheming on her mother and Lyle leaning closer to the good side :ohhh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Victorian Tranny looks like Bruce Jenner:mjlol: Dorian took Frankenstein's Bride hand: Duality:youngsabo: Voodoo Human Doll's real beating heart:merchant: Madame Kali:evil: conjured Sir Malcolm:boss: up with Zero fukks to Give:umad: But, Sembe Ovastand the Devil's Tricknology:mjpls:; as a Real African does:myman: Vanessa can't even enjoy a Ball:stylin::whew:, without Demonic Beings turning her into Carrie:damn: Bloody Shower dance sequence was Sick, tho:banderas: Everytime Lyle's flames up the screen:patrice:, his fairy hairs distracts me:heh: Low-key, Ethan's werewolf transformation:lupe:, looks funny in the light - I -mean Dark:sas2:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
They could get Dorian involved real quick.

Have Kali makes another move on Vanessa and Vanessa inadvertently taps into her own powers to destroy Kali's spell that keeps her young so she finds out about Dorian's painting and sets about trying to take it from him to give herself eternal youth.
Bam! Dorian is now involved up to his neck in the main storyline and isn't just showing up to bone tranny hookers anymore.
Explain more about Dorian's painting. I must've missed that somehow

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This show worth watching? I've seen the previews but never really intrigued me until someone mention that it's similar to League of Extraordinary Men... and that Eva Green gets naked a lot.

Worth checking out at least?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Ms ives was simply dashing in that red dress *dorian voice* :shaq:

Is it just me or do all the women on the show but her(snd maybe the young witches) kinda look tranny.

Blood scene was dope. It came when i was like ep almost over and nothing dreadful has happened :patrice:

Not sure what the point of chandlers transformation scene was

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This show worth watching? I've seen the previews but never really intrigued me until someone mention that it's similar to League of Extraordinary Men... and that Eva Green gets naked a lot.

Worth checking out at least?

Mos def

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Well that was one hell of a ball and a way to bring most of the characters together. Vanessa coming thru in that red dress :whoo:. A shame that Mr. Chandler couldn't see her, but he had other business to attend to. When he started making his transformation, Sembene was :merchant:. At least somebody knows his secret now.

Frankenstein was really reckless bringing "Lilly" out in public. If Chandler were there, he would have instantly sniffed her out as Brona (even though Dorian couldn't).