The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
im starting up this show after not really getting into season 1..theres a tranny in this shyt now?..is the tranny a demon brehs/brehettes?

Nah :mjlol:. I agree with @Jello Biafra that Dorian's story is way removed. They got dude taking trannies on table tennis dates. I know when the actor read the scripts for this upcoming season he had the :stopitslime:face.

SMH @ Victor in the womens clothing store. The doctor really needs a better poker face. With the way he is fawning over Lily, it will only be a matter of time before he is smashing. Caliban won't be too happy about that :demonic:.

Witches popping out of wallpaper now. It seemed they were after Vanessa's hair, although I thought they were going after Ethan. It was dope how he broke down that witches lies after saving her from the horse.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Another good episode; not nearly as emotionally heavy as last week but I doubt any show will top the performances that Patti Lupone and Eva Green gave last week.

My only critique of this show is that Dorian Grey is an island unto himself and his scenes tend to have a jarring effect because of how removed he is from the main storyline and characters.
I had this issue with Frankenstein's Monster too but after his meeting with Vanessa I anticipate him getting dragged into the main storyline before long and taking his place as yet another of Vanessa's defenders.
So they need to get Dorian into the mix of the main storyline ASAP.

I feel the same way and despite all his debauchery and hedonism i fukks with dorian, nikka does whatever the hell he wants which is why i dont exactly anticpte him being a team player unless someone in the group finds out a cure for his immortality so he can die... either that or he becomes a pure antagonist

frankensteins monster i could see being either a defender r just a character in the mix but his beef with victor is gonna it full throttle by seasons end so that might be crazy, idk what theyre doing with chandler and malcolm

also is it me or would yall like to see semebene be a witch doctor or possibly something of that nature?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I feel the same way and despite all his debauchery and hedonism i fukks with dorian, nikka does whatever the hell he wants which is why i dont exactly anticpte him being a team player unless someone in the group finds out a cure for his immortality so he can die... either that or he becomes a pure antagonist

frankensteins monster i could see being either a defender r just a character in the mix but his beef with victor is gonna it full throttle by seasons end so that might be crazy, idk what theyre doing with chandler and malcolm

also is it me or would yall like to see semebene be a witch doctor or possibly something of that nature?

Hopefully he gets a flashback episode.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Dorian actually has real feelings for Vanessa so I could see him joining up to protect her much like all the other men in the alliance are.
And as needy as Caliban is for friends I could see him latching onto Vanessa and defending her to the death.

I have also been wanting a Sembene flashback since his first appearance in Season 1.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Simp Victor made Vanessa laugh sardonically:pachaha: It's, a rarity to see her relax and smiling, tho:jawalrus: Madame Kali Bruhas:devil: came thru:cape: and Snoop Dogg Sir Malcolm's place:krs: Camouflaged in the wallpaper:ohhh: Black Butler in the cut:leon: on his Watts defensive steeze, tho:whew: Ethan smarten-up:ufdup: Dorian's rendezvous with the Tranny:scust: Frankenstein turned Lily into an 80s cyberpunk:what: Blind girl saw right thru Caliban's Soul:to: Lawd knows, what they'll:evil: do with Ives hair strand:demonic: Penny Dreadful's pure macabre PIFF:lawd:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Simp Victor made Vanessa laugh sardonically:pachaha: It's, a rarity to see her relax and smiling:whoo: Madame Kali Bruhas:devil: came thru:cape: and Snoop Dogg Sir Malcolm's place:krs: Camouflaged in the wallpaper:ohhh: Black Butler in the cut:leon: on his Watts defensive steeze, tho:whew: Ethan smarten-up:ufdup: Dorian's rendezvous with the Tranny:scust: Frankenstein turned Lily into an 80s cyberpunk:what: Blind girl saw right thru Caliban's Soul:to: Lawd knows, what they'll:evil: do with Ives hair strand:demonic: Penny Dreadful's pure macabre PIFF:lawd:
You bring up a good point.

I can't help but get sad as fukk right after a scene with happy Vanessa :mjcry: you know it'll be another 5 episodes of demonic fukkery and 1 flashback of hell on earth until it happens again

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sembe perched on top of Sir Malcolm's stair like a BAWSE: BLACKEXCELLENCE:myman:

...hopes, Penny Dreadful gives our Real African a backstory, too:jawalrus:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Episode was decent.

I know I shouldnt want to fukk those demonic bytches, but I really want to :russ:
if u wanna fukk them while they in their demonic form :scust:
Hair the final instalment for Vanessea Ives voo-doo doll? :ohhh:

Why can't Lucifer just leave her alone :sadcam:
even the devil can be p*ssy whipped :mjcry: