The Official Penny Dreadful Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just started this yesterday and I'm all caught up. I actually wish I would've held out until the season was over.

Why didn't Kali go after Vanessa in season 1 since she obviously been after her for a while?

What's up with Dorian? Did I miss something? I saw him heal after Vanessa scratched him up. But why is he in the story? Other than fukking her that 1 time I don't think he's interacted with any other main characters.

Lily/Brona is :scusthov:

Vanessa titty game game tho:takedat: and when her mother dropped dead:mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Why didn't Kali go after Vanessa in season 1 since she obviously been after her for a while?

What's up with Dorian? Did I miss something? I saw him heal after Vanessa scratched him up. But why is he in the story? Other than fukking her that 1 time I don't think he's interacted with any other main characters.

Not sure on the Kali question, maybe the timing wasn't right for the witches or they didn't want to have to deal with the vampires.

I don't think they really know what to do with Dorian yet, maybe he will get integrated into the story more later on. He does care for Vanessa.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
tons of fukkery tonight

everyone got laid too

dorian's sex scene was WAY OD though..prolly the most i've ever seen on tv or anywhere

at first i forgot and thought it was a girl i was like :gladbron: she's suckin the shyt out of his dikk!

then i realized it was a guy/tranny whatever mister ceeing the shyt outta dorian..and then dude bends over :scust:

caliban not gonna be happy dr frankenstein took the p*ssy

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
caliban not gonna be happy dr frankenstein took the p*ssy

Victor must have had R. Kelly going through his mind in that final scene, "My mind is telling me no, but my body is telling me yes" :noah:. Caliban already sensed what the deal was when he tried to talk to Lily and Victor kept coming out of her mouth. The way he was perched on the steps listening to her not getting Caliban any play with that look in his eyes :youngsabo:.

For his sake, at least he has Vanessa to bond with at the soup kitchen, getting a meal and free dance lessons :leon:. Plus he has that blind chick who can't see his face to fall back on.

I didn't recognize that the doll was of Sir Malcolm's wife at first. Witch had her going straight :damn:leading to slitting her own throat. She definitely has her hooks in him now.

Ethan giving a master class on how to deal with the police. Keep it short and sweet.

Inspector: How do you stay employed

Ethan: A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

Inspector: You stayed at the inn correct?

Ethan: Yes

Inspector: And now?

Ethan: Elsewhere :sas2:

Too bad the dude he scratched up, knows where he stays now.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't think they really know what to do with Dorian yet, maybe he will get integrated into the story more later on. He does care for Vanessa.
They could get Dorian involved real quick.

Have Kali makes another move on Vanessa and Vanessa inadvertently taps into her own powers to destroy Kali's spell that keeps her young so she finds out about Dorian's painting and sets about trying to take it from him to give herself eternal youth.
Bam! Dorian is now involved up to his neck in the main storyline and isn't just showing up to bone tranny hookers anymore.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This Dorian story is almost making me drop the show and those scenes were way over the top. I mean really Showtime really? Did we need to see that shyt? His story just seems like a totally separate show. They need to involve him quick b/c he's only interacted with the main cast a few episodes last season and nothing more. They need to add Caliban in the mix but he's too busy simping for that dead brawd who not even feeling him like that. He would fukk those witches up.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harsh Realities of Madame Kali:devil: Voodoo Dolls and Devil Language:merchant: made Sir Malcolm:boss: wife commit that:sadcam: Dead Kids coming out the grave was visceral:damn: Vanessa and John Clare:jawalrus:, can wax poetic all day:banderas: Sembe always drops a subtle jewel:myman: Ferdinand hair needs Chill Mode:troll: So, stiched-up-one-eyed guy:whoo: got away from Ethan shredding him apart:lupe: Dorian's Vulgar FUKKERY:scusthov: made me change the channel:scust:, and pour bleach in my eye:bryan: Dr. Frankenstein is a Pedophilliac:huhldup: Penny Dreadful's truiy demonic friends:birdman:

Last edited:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Dorian Grey :scust:

The homie Victor getting laid for his first time, to some dead p*ssy:heh:

Sir Malcom feeling the warmth of some satanic p*ssy, shyt must've been on point....i wouldn't have pulled out myself brehs :noah:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Penny Dreadful Bruhas make Willow and Charmed Sisters look like Sweet Valley High:bryan:

...I didn't mentioned the Baby Heart, cuz I still can't believe they BLOODY hell went there:damn:

I can't even front, that demonic ep made me sleep funny with the lights on:merchant:
I have little boys, I straight up hid my face with a pillow when that scene came on because I could not BELIEVE they were going there.