The Official Paige Appreciation Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
U gotta let me in on why you hate AJ so much :heh:

I see you in every tsc thread goin at this bytch neck like you have some kind of personal vendetta against her. Elaborate on it, friend:lupe:
she probably didn't give him the poon...

or he probably mad about her choosing Punk over him..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Dudes have been mad at AJ around here since she outdrew Punk during the Bryan/Punk feud and got pushed over him. They didn't know weather to Stan or hate her when it came out that Punk was slave to the p*ssy like the geek he's always been. And they kept using Rock's virgin insult about Cena 's 40 year old fans (which hurt their little feelings) from the Rock concert as a facade to hide that confusion and anger. It's been hilarious reading that goofy shyt..made the TSC forum look minor league and look like utter shyt but it's been backwards for awhile.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I love Paige, but Alicia been putting in 110% too and I think it's time for her to have an appreciation thread too. Nobody will post in it though.

giXAF5L.png

Ill post in it or start it. She is FIRE

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
U gotta let me in on why you hate AJ so much :heh:

I see you in every tsc thread goin at this bytch neck like you have some kind of personal vendetta against her. Elaborate on it, friend:lupe:

ok dont lose your smile now over some wrestlers :upsetfavre:

*waits for the reveal :popcorn:*

He? :ohhh:

The way dude was posting I suspected that it was a female behind them keys :patrice:

Dudes have been mad at AJ around here since she outdrew Punk during the Bryan/Punk feud and got pushed over him. They didn't know weather to Stan or hate her when it came out that Punk was slave to the p*ssy like the geek he's always been. And they kept using Rock's virgin insult about Cena 's 40 year old fans (which hurt their little feelings) from the Rock concert as a facade to hide that confusion and anger. It's been hilarious reading that goofy shyt..made the TSC forum look minor league and look like utter shyt but it's been backwards for awhile.

Lame posts after lame posts. You AJ marks are so weird and lame. :camby:Why are you AJ marks so butthurt over people not liking your obsession with her? GET OVER IT.

Ill post in it or start it. She is FIRE

She really is. I had to leave in the middle of their match, but I gotta find that clip of her heeling out. I heard she was the most interesting part of the show. I believe it because most of the show was straight up ASS.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:patrice: why is paige not getting ANY spots in her matches? and miss me with the "its cuz she's facing shytty wrestlers" bit, alicia AND a.j. are good wrestlers. she got the breaks beat off her, throws a random paige turner and thats the match. Alicia fox was lookin' amazing last night.

im still a fan, but i want to see matches like the ones from NXT....

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:patrice: why is paige not getting ANY spots in her matches? and miss me with the "its cuz she's facing shytty wrestlers" bit, alicia AND a.j. are good wrestlers. she got the breaks beat off her, throws a random paige turner and thats the match. Alicia fox was lookin' amazing last night.

They need to stop playin' around and let this Alicia and Paige feud go somewhere with Alicia having a chance at the championship. I'm still waiting on that Naomi and Paige fight. I like Paige, but now she's turning into Cena.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Just on Raw..she beat the fukk out of Alicia on Superstars

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Just on Raw..she beat the fukk out of Alicia on Superstars
i'm talking the brand shows like raw and smackdown. like BBC and others have said, they're turning her into the female cena. Might as well have him dump nikki and hook up with paige thus forcing a nikki heel turn/feud with paige and brie being the good twin/angel/voice of reason.

:ohhh:

wtf am i talking about?!?! :mindblown: just have the actually fight each other vs. one beating the breaks off the other the ENTIRE time. that finish last night was weak as fukk, just like the finisher she landed on a.j. the only good raw match was against aksana, of all ppl....

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lame posts after lame posts. You AJ marks are so weird and lame. :camby:Why are you AJ marks so butthurt over people not liking your obsession with her? GET OVER IT.
fukk outta here with that obsessed shyt :camby:show me ONE post I made in that AJ thread, I'll wait :stopitslime:

All I asked was a simple question and you can't even answer without trying to insult a nikka, you must be female or one of them sensitive light skinned nikkas :heh:You're way more obsessed with the bytch than I am if she's gettin you flustered like this in every thread :sas2:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i'm talking the brand shows like raw and smackdown. like BBC and others have said, they're turning her into the female cena. Might as well have him dump nikki and hook up with paige thus forcing a nikki heel turn/feud with paige and brie being the good twin/angel/voice of reason.

:ohhh:

wtf am i talking about?!?! :mindblown: just have the actually fight each other vs. one beating the breaks off the other the ENTIRE time. that finish last night was weak as fukk, just like the finisher she landed on a.j. the only good raw match was against aksana, of all ppl....

That's a simple minded view..matches were booked like that. There is no out performing. .just because Lesnar squashes someone doesn't mean he's carrying. Same with Russev or when Ryback destroyed everyone every match.