The Official Paige Appreciation Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That's a simple minded view..matches were booked like that. There is no out performing. .just because Lesnar squashes someone doesn't mean he's carrying. Same with Russev or when Ryback destroyed everyone every match.
how is that simple minded when i said "they're turning her into the female cena". i acknowledged the shytty booking right there, and i didn't allude to anyone being carried. i know what paige is capable of if they book her correctly....

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They damn sure not turning her into anything in 3 weeks...she's just done one promo...wtf. A couple of matches...that's it. You sounding like she burying motherfukkers left and right. That is a ridiculous notion.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
how is your opinion not simple minded? why can' they book her to wrestle in matches vs. doing one move and ending the match? give me a good reason breh.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
how is your opinion not simple minded? why can' they book her to wrestle in matches vs. doing one move and ending the match? give me a good reason breh.

Why don't they book her to wrestle to her ability? That's a booking problem...a Stephanie thing....Cripple H thing. You all want to heap praise when they do something decent but turn a blind eye over shyt like this. Absurd. Makes the forum look bush league. Call it all out as is...don't cherry pick. You should know better than that.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Why don't they book her to wrestle to her ability? That's a booking problem...a Stephanie thing....Cripple H thing. You all want to heap praise when they do something decent but turn a blind eye over shyt like this. Absurd. Makes the forum look bush league. Call it all out as is...don't cherry pick. You should know better than that.
???? I ALREADY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT IT WAS BAD BOOKING. :mindblown: its alot more noticeable to the IWC because she's new to big leagues of the WWE. cherry picking??? damn get off her hood, no ones calling her a bad wrestler. i think you completely misunderstood what i was saying. take off the cape and sit down.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You just got mad and complimented lesser wrestlers and called her a female Cena, of all insane things, out of 4 weeks of appearances. One of the wildest assertions all year. That not even in the realm of a legitimate observation.

Doesn't matter what you acknowledge if you dont comprehend who is to blame for booking.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Lame posts after lame posts. You AJ marks are so weird and lame. :camby:Why are you AJ marks so butthurt over people not liking your obsession with her? GET OVER IT.

She really is. I had to leave in the middle of their match, but I gotta find that clip of her heeling out. I heard she was the most interesting part of the show. I believe it because most of the show was straight up ASS.
negged for taking this shyt too serious. go have a seat somewhere :birdman:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
fukk outta here with that obsessed shyt :camby:show me ONE post I made in that AJ thread, I'll wait :stopitslime:

All I asked was a simple question and you can't even answer without trying to insult a nikka, you must be female or one of them sensitive light skinned nikkas :heh:You're way more obsessed with the bytch than I am if she's gettin you flustered like this in every thread :sas2:

negged for taking this shyt too serious. go have a seat somewhere :birdman:

Post in an Paige Appreciation thread and getting mad at people who don't worship AJ, folks.

Perhaps, if you don't like people who don't like AJ, then go in the AJ thread where people DO like her. Why argue with people who don't like her in an PAIGE APPRECIATION THREAD?!

It's really not that hard. Ya'll are trolling now and not very good at it. Nobody has to explain sh_t to you all. Not everybody's going to like everybody's. It's called "LIFE."

Now back to some Paige pictures and gifs.

:lolbron:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
tumblr_mhagr4USbR1r6tumwo1_500.gif

tumblr_mhagr4USbR1r6tumwo2_500.gif

tumblr_n5hslqpjWf1ri0sroo1_1280.jpg

LOVE this picture:

tumblr_n5ikwk8FSu1ri0sroo1_1280.jpg

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Post in an Paige Appreciation thread and getting mad at people who don't worship AJ, folks.

Perhaps, if you don't like people who don't like AJ, then go in the AJ thread where people DO like her. Why argue with people who don't like her in an PAIGE APPRECIATION THREAD?!

It's really not that hard. Ya'll are trolling now and not very good at it. Nobody has to explain sh_t to you all. Not everybody's going to like everybody's. It's called "LIFE."

Now back to some Paige pictures and gifs.

:lolbron:
stop quoting me. you clearly didnt read anything i posted and you're delusional as fukk right now honey. I've been on the Paige bandwagon and i've already stated it multiple times. Relax ma'am.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
They need to stop playin' around and let this Alicia and Paige feud go somewhere with Alicia having a chance at the championship. I'm still waiting on that Naomi and Paige fight. I like Paige, but now she's turning into Cena.

Cheesus.... what the fukk is wrong with Creative.
Cannot and will not understand how performers can have stellar matches in NXT or one of the C show, but for some reason, it cant happen on RAW if they are not main eventers.
A well rounded show/card benefits EVERYONE.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Cheesus.... what the fukk is wrong with Creative.
Cannot and will not understand how performers can have stellar matches in NXT or one of the C show, but for some reason, it cant happen on RAW if they are not main eventers.
A well rounded show/card benefits EVERYONE.

I think all the NXT people need to be on RAW. They are wasting William Regal and he needs to replace Lawler and Cole.