tumblr_n5btxtY0wg1ri0sroo1_1280.png
tumblr_n5afriEG8W1ri0sroo1_1280.jpg

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
True. But I meant ones like Aksana, Alicia Fox, etc.

Her Smackdown match with Aksana was really good. Aksana dominated until the end. If she looked bad in that match, it was all on her. And all her matches with A.Fox so far have been good. They work well together. I don't think Paige looks bad. I think it's that the other women have stepped their game up because it's no longer Total divas vs non Total divas so they don't have to be the pretty jobber divas anymore. They can finally bring their more competitive, aggressive side out.

i agree, but why does her ring work always look bad on raw? Plus i can't get over the fact that she won the divas title after a botched finisher. it made a.j. look so weak....

The botched finisher was all on AJ tho. But I do agree I don't like how she lost the title. It makes sense tho in a way. AJ was being hella cocky after she beat all those women at WM and put her title on the line.

Daps
i agree, but why does her ring work always look bad on raw? Plus i can't get over the fact that she won the divas title after a botched finisher. it made a.j. look so weak....

If there was a botch on the Paige Turner, it was AJ's. The person selling the move needs to put a little snap on it, but it was almost like she sandbagged.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Jesus Christ, can we ever talk about a WWE Diva without AJ brough into the conversation?! Let this girl shine and let others shine. STFU about AJ Lee. It's starting to look like Wrestling Forum around here sometimes.

LvhXg6K.png
its kind of the same with male wrestlers...you cant name many without Cena coming up..and if its not Cena then its Daniel Bryan...

that natural comparison to the top person is always gonna be there, no matter how pointless it is lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just watched my Pale Princess put on another clinic with Fox.

About to go over some of the Britani Knight stuff from my huge Shimmer Collection...Fans started cheering towards the end of her run.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
its kind of the same with male wrestlers...you cant name many without Cena coming up..and if its not Cena then its Daniel Bryan...

that natural comparison to the top person is always gonna be there, no matter how pointless it is lol

AJ is no more on top than any diva has ever been in history. Stop putting this trick on a pedestal. Ya'll do too much. Shut that noise up. The only thing AJ is on top of right now is Punk.

:camby: