The Official Paige Appreciation Thread

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Post in an Paige Appreciation thread and getting mad at people who don't worship AJ, folks.

Perhaps, if you don't like people who don't like AJ, then go in the AJ thread where people DO like her. Why argue with people who don't like her in an PAIGE APPRECIATION THREAD?!

It's really not that hard. Ya'll are trolling now and not very good at it. Nobody has to explain sh_t to you all. Not everybody's going to like everybody's. It's called "LIFE."

Now back to some Paige pictures and gifs.

:lolbron:

This is the last time I'm responding to you nikka :stopitslime: you still have yet to answer my question but its not even that serious. The only reason I even kept going was because you accused me of being obsessed but have yet to prove your claims with any evidence :sitdown:

But I'll chill so this thread can get back on track

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
???? I ALREADY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT IT WAS BAD BOOKING. :mindblown: its alot more noticeable to the IWC because she's new to big leagues of the WWE. cherry picking??? damn get off her hood, no ones calling her a bad wrestler. i think you completely misunderstood what i was saying. take off the cape and sit down.

You're wasting your time arguing with those three marks.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
iZDvyKC84Z76U.gif