The Official Paige Appreciation Thread

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
AJ is no more on top than any diva has ever been in history. Stop putting this trick on a pedestal. Ya'll do too much. Shut that noise up. The only thing AJ is on top of right now is Punk.

:camby:
so you mean to tell me she wasnt the best in wwe for the last couple years or not in the top 3? i honestly dont give a fukk about it either way, but she was clearly better than alot of that female roster. im not making anything up here.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
so you mean to tell me she wasnt the best in wwe for the last couple years or not in the top 3? i honestly dont give a fukk about it either way, but she was clearly better than alot of that female roster. im not making anything up here.

There's an AJ Lee thread for all this, take it there. :camby:

The new Queen is here, DEAL WITH IT. AJ was just keeping it warm for the Pale Queen to come. The division is getting better thanks to Paige, Alicia Fox, and Naomi.

tumblr_n4v4eojEr91tzzykyo1_250.gif

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
There's an AJ Lee thread for all this, take it there. :camby:

The new Queen is here, DEAL WITH IT. AJ was just keeping it warm for the Pale Queen to come. The division is getting better thanks to Paige, Alicia Fox, and Naomi.

tumblr_n4v4eojEr91tzzykyo1_250.gif

:comeon:
you said a bunch of shyt about Aj, then respond with this? I love Paige, this has nothing to do with her and i wasnt taking anything away from her. i was simply responding to what you said about Aj.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Just watched my Pale Princess put on another clinic with Fox.

About to go over some of the Britani Knight stuff from my huge Shimmer Collection...Fans started cheering towards the end of her run.

She had some good brutal matches in the UK and those were versus her mother. :krs:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I love Paige, but Alicia been putting in 110% too and I think it's time for her to have an appreciation thread too. Nobody will post in it though.

giXAF5L.png