The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cyber Showdown event starting next week

Free too like the other events:ehh:

Anyone else can’t hear any in game voice chats? I switched my mic to open chat

welcome to modern gaming. Party chat has created a culture where people dont use in game chat most the time. Been this way for a decade now.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I miss lobbies, seeing everyone’s rank and talking shyt before and after was :wow:. It made you play better low key. I made most of my online friends because of it. :mjgrin:

Do not expect this to be ever get fixed. Halo 5 lobby/interface was trash and was never fixed.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
if you dont like Infinite, there's an MCC thread too with the classics. if we click on it tho, most of the latest comments are me talking to myself the past couple years. feel free to contribute.

"Wake Me When You Need Me" - The Official Halo Thread [NEW PATCH JUST DROPPED]

if Infinite aint your bag, aint sure why you stay in this thread.

"It's odd”-Cortana, Halo 2

that's how I look at you bombarding this thread, its just odd.

Because I actually like Infinite. You can like a game and at the same time be critical of it. At the end of the day, Infinite is still Halo. I enjoyed the return to BR fight from Halo 5 pistol. Equipment is actually done really well which really shocked me. Academy is dope. All the new weapons are dope. I hope they bring back all the precision weapons, like in Halo 5. HCE pistol, H2 BR, bloomless DMR, H5 pistol. Y'all keep talking about how good Infinite while slandering Halo 5 with lies. If you prefer AR start just say that. If you don't like H5 pistol start, arena style maps, precision fights, just say that. No need to make up stories about being a Halo CE player or saying dumb shyt like "it doesnt feel like Halo.

There's only 2 good maps but I almost forgot that's actually normal for a Halo game. I got spoiled by all the good arena maps in Halo 5. I totally forgot about how trash maps were in Halo 2 and 3. Halo 2 had Lockout and Midship, that's it! Halo 3 had the Pit and Guardian. Infinite really brought back that Halo feel of only 2 good maps. :ahh:

@AkaDemiK "Halo 5 doesn't feel like Halo because of Sprint."

Halo Infinite Sprint in which your shield will recharge while sprinting : "Infinite feels like Halo."

"The maps are too big because of Sprint." But let's ignore the existence of Halo 3 They Pit, and Narrows"

Please make it make sense.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Fam. Leave me alone. I don’t care about anything you have to say. I just wasted time out of my day responding to you. Never again.

halo 5 was terrible (in my opinion!). Stay mad beloved. Sprint is an after thought in Infinite because it’s barely faster than normal walk speed. Infinite is better than H5.

also, whose making up stories about being an H1 player?

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Imagine me lying about playing h1 or being good at it? Lol. You do realize 343 and other 3rd party sites keep track of our service records right? There’s no lying on the internet. You nikkas are weirdos @detach

got to lvl 34 playing 2s solo 70% of the time back when all the good h1 players started playing MCC online instead of only playing Lan.

5BAA14B5-14B7-401C-BB66-980722325493.png

MCC all time stats while playing H1 (2v2 ranked playlist) 95% of the time. Also got back to a 23 after ranks reset playing solo 100% of the time. This was prior to infinite coming out so I wasn’t taking it as serious at that point.

F12C7CE6-715A-48DE-8F0E-6363158E9912.png

A few twitch clips….fukk it
https://m.twitch.tv/akademikdakid/videos?filter=highlights
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkkp7d2ZwemFMVxho5dD7pCrrLi7oaRs0

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
New game mode for the Cyber Showdown event

Attrition is a frantic new Slayer mode where lives are shared across your team. Each team has a limited number of lives—revive your teammates when they fall and work together to deplete the enemy’s lifepool to finish them off. Last team standing wins! It’s classic, competitive 4v4 action with a unique spin on how you operate as a team.

There are 10 Event Challenges overall, spread evenly through your pool of Weekly Challenges, while the Event is live. For each Event Challenge completed, you will earn the next reward from your Event Reward track and unlock more cyber-themed goodness.

HIS1MP_Event_Cyber_Showdown_VisID_Rewards_3840x2160-1024x576.jpg