The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Imagine me lying about playing h1 or being good at it? Lol. You do realize 343 and other 3rd party sites keep track of our service records right? There’s no lying on the internet. You nikkas are weirdos @detach

got to lvl 34 playing 2s solo 70% of the time back when all the good h1 players started playing MCC online instead of only playing Lan.

5BAA14B5-14B7-401C-BB66-980722325493.png

MCC all time stats while playing H1 (2v2 ranked playlist) 95% of the time. Also got back to a 23 after ranks reset playing solo 100% of the time. This was prior to infinite coming out so I wasn’t taking it as serious at that point.

F12C7CE6-715A-48DE-8F0E-6363158E9912.png

A few twitch clips….fukk it
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkkp7d2ZwemFMVxho5dD7pCrrLi7oaRs0

Wait a min, did you just just fukking post MCC stats? I was actually talking to the fiesta guy, not you. If I care about stats and how good you are, I would had accepted the fiesta guy Halo CE, but I didn't. You and him think you can duck facts and throw challenges and rank statistics because you both have bytch blood and can't argue your points. You was flexing on @PS5 and other players that aren't knowledgeable Halo players. But you don't want to go "back and forth" with me because your:duck:will not work with me.

I don't give fukk about either of you playing MCC 10 years later after the originals.

Were you there for Halo 2 launch? When it took 6 melees to kill? When grenades were beyond weak and useless? When the H2 BR bullet spread was ridiculous? Were you there for H2 noob combo? Were you there when Bungie nerf most of the weapons so players can dual weld them? Seriously did fukking Halo 2 feel like Halo, by your definition? Were you there when they finally fix the melee, nades, and BR so H2 was finally playable? But we still didn't have MLG/hardcore playlist until about year after launch? Were you there when all we had was SMG start playlist? Remember when we have to network and join MLG clans to find MLG players to play MLG settings games in custom games Were you there when Bungie's main focus was 1 Flag CTF/Assault? Were you there when MLG finally banned the noob combo by changing the settings to "No Duals" for weapons map settings?

Were you there for Halo 3 when it introduce Equipment which got immediately banned from MLG? Were you there for Halo 3 hit registration issues? Were you there for H3 ridiculous BR bullet spread? Do you remember where MLG increase to damage to 110% because Bungie wouldn't fix the hit registration. Do you remember MLG increase the walking speed to 110% because HE was slow af. Remember how limited H3 forge was? Remember when MLG custom maps would spawned Power Weapons in the air, to glitch it to spawn on a set timer? Remember that extra box that was added to The Pit, so there was another path into the base. Remember there was only two good maps, Guardian and The Pit? Remember that trash ass map foundry that was made in Forge? Remember when nobody give a fukk ranks? And you were judged by how many custom games you played. Over 1k custom games played= good player that play MLG settings. Rank 50 in matchmaking means nothing. Why did you even post your MCC stats?:mjlol: I don't care about that stuff my dude. Remember Halo 3 second attempt at dual welding?

Ayo, if the Halo's golden triangle is shoot+melee+made, didn't Halo 2 and 3 kind of, just a little bit, ruined that Holy Trinity with dual welding?:to:

If Halo 2 and Halo 3 feel like "Halo" , then why the fukk did we have to completely gut the original gameplay design of the game and implement MLG settings just to play?:dahell:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Wait a min, did you just just fukking post MCC stats? I was actually talking to the fiesta guy, not you. If I care about stats and how good you are, I would had accepted the fiesta guy Halo CE, but I didn't. You and him think you can duck facts and throw challenges and rank statistics because you both have bytch blood and can't argue your points. You was flexing on @PS5 and other players that aren't knowledgeable Halo players. But you don't want to go "back and forth" with me because your:duck:will not work with me.

I don't give fukk about either of you playing MCC 10 years later after the originals.

Were you there for Halo 2 launch? When it took 6 melees to kill? When grenades were beyond weak and useless? When the H2 BR bullet spread was ridiculous? Were you there for H2 noob combo? Were you there when Bungie nerf most of the weapons so players can dual weld them? Seriously did fukking Halo 2 feel like Halo, by your definition? Were you there when they finally fix the melee, nades, and BR so H2 was finally playable? But we still didn't have MLG/hardcore playlist until about year after launch? Were you there when all we had was SMG start playlist? Remember when we have to network and join MLG clans to find MLG players to play MLG settings games in custom games Were you there when Bungie's main focus was 1 Flag CTF/Assault? Were you there when MLG finally banned the noob combo by changing the settings to "No Duals" for weapons map settings?

Were you there for Halo 3 when it introduce Equipment which got immediately banned from MLG? Were you there for Halo 3 hit registration issues? Were you there for H3 ridiculous BR bullet spread? Do you remember where MLG increase to damage to 110% because Bungie wouldn't fix the hit registration. Do you remember MLG increase the walking speed to 110% because HE was slow af. Remember how limited H3 forge was? Remember when MLG custom maps would spawned Power Weapons in the air, to glitch it to spawn on a set timer? Remember that extra box that was added to The Pit, so there was another path into the base. Remember there was only two good maps, Guardian and The Pit? Remember that trash ass map foundry that was made in Forge? Remember when nobody give a fukk ranks? And you were judged by how many custom games you played. Over 1k custom games played= good player that play MLG settings. Rank 50 in matchmaking means nothing. Why did you even post your MCC stats?:mjlol: I don't care about that stuff my dude. Remember Halo 3 second attempt at dual welding?

Ayo, if the Halo's golden triangle is shoot+melee+made, didn't Halo 2 and 3 kind of, just a little bit, ruined that Holy Trinity with dual welding?:to:

If Halo 2 and Halo 3 feel like "Halo" , then why the fukk did we have to completely gut the original gameplay design of the game and implement MLG settings just to play?:dahell:

fam I’m a grown ass man. Halo 1 was my first Xbox game back in 2001. I’ve lived thru every single moment of halo. Thus it being my fav shooter/competitive game.

you won’t win whatever little war you’re trying to stir up. I only showed you that stat shyt to give you a bit of insight, so don’t get it twisted. I find posting stats to be super corny, but this whole shyt has been corny

Stop trolling.

lol at trying to tell ME about MLG and it’s settings. Fam. Please stop. It’s embarrassing. All I play is competitive halo.

please stop @‘n me. I don’t want to have to use that lil block feature. Leave me alone

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

He didn’t put anything past me because I worked for bungee before staying with 343 during the transition. But keep that between me and you :shaq:
fam I’m a grown ass man. Halo 1 was my first Xbox game back in 2001. I’ve lived thru every single moment of halo. Thus it being my fav shooter/competitive game.

you won’t win whatever little war you’re trying to stir up. I only showed you that stat shyt to give you a bit of insight, so don’t get it twisted. I find posting stats to be super corny, but this whole shyt has been corny

Stop trolling.

lol at trying to tell ME about MLG and it’s settings. Fam. Please stop. It’s embarrassing. All I play is competitive halo.

please stop @‘n me. I don’t want to have to use that lil block feature. Leave me alone
Uway, you some shyt doggy. I’m gonna tell the people what it do.

Uway here plays with halo gamers that are better than him. When he plays solo his stats drop off significantly. I didn’t have to study too hard, I just keep tabs on rankings. My ranking is muted, I let others play on my account, I don’t play as much as I would like. I would easily be ranked where he is or higher if I could put in time. So I’m not impressed, And whenever he wants to get summer jammed for the Coli?

Are you coming solo or are you bringing the crew that you’re the weak link on?

Feel free to remain in the shadows, Spartan :therethere:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
He didn’t put anything past me because I worked for bungee before staying with 343 during the transition. But keep that between me and you :shaq:

Uway, you some shyt doggy. I’m gonna tell the people what it do.

Uway here plays with halo gamers that are better than him. When he plays solo his stats drop off significantly. I didn’t have to study too hard, I just keep tabs on rankings. My ranking is muted, I let others play on my account, I don’t play as much as I would like. I would easily be ranked where he is or higher if I could put in time. So I’m not impressed, And whenever he wants to get summer jammed for the Coli?

Are you coming solo or are you bringing the crew that you’re the weak link on?

Feel free to remain in the shadows, Spartan :therethere:

huh? Who or what is a uway? And huh to any of what you’re saying? play with halo players better than me? Lmfao. Bro who or what do you think I am?

bro, disrespectfully, you don’t have the pedigree to talk to me about Halo. Go discuss Minecraft with your kids.

This is weird now lol. You coli nikkas are mentally ill..

a nikka that logs on to a website daily to argue about consoles is trying to tell me about Halo and whether I’m good or not at Halo (I am lol)..

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This game really came and went, huh? One and done, as they say

You really came in this thread just saying some shyt huh? :mjlol:

Their first esports championship had over 250k viewers and the more frequent regional events still get tens of thousands of views regularly

Over 20 million players and is the most popular game on gamepass but it “came and went”:mjlol: