The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gotta say, Attrition is way too sweaty for social. God help you if u solo with randoms.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Fam. Leave me alone. I don’t care about anything you have to say. I just wasted time out of my day responding to you. Never again.

halo 5 was terrible (in my opinion!). Stay mad beloved. Sprint is an after thought in Infinite because it’s barely faster than normal walk speed. Infinite is better than H5.

also, whose making up stories about being an H1 player?

Aye cool fam. I won't @ you again. Sprint in Halo 5 is an afterthought. Your shield won't recharge if you sprint. Sprint away in Infinite because your shield will still recharge and you can immediately shoot after sprinting. You watched a YouTube video of a SHORT distance Sprint vs Walking and think it's barely faster. Stay dumb bro.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Think attrition should be a permanent part of ranked. Needs tweaking tho, no power ups n no power weapons. overall very sweaty but its been fun, even losing. had some nail biter finishes with tryin to revive n stay alive.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Think attrition should be a permanent part of ranked. Needs tweaking tho, no power ups n no power weapons. overall very sweaty but its been fun, even losing. had some nail biter finishes with tryin to revive n stay alive.

Are the vehicles in ranked? Banshees mad annoying

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Attrition just ain’t for me.

Im always solo dolo. Can’t play this mode without communicating with teammates.

Rewards are kinda meh too.
Its rough solo cuz its def based around stickin together. These randoms always sprint off in different directions as soon as the match starts. Nothin worse than spawning with 3 enemies together gunnin you down :mad:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Finished Attrition..

Glad my challenges was easy (used a bunch of swaps)

Trying to get an Oddball & BTB match was torture

Looked at what was earned ..and feel unsatisfied. Game needs better cosmetics :snoop:

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just when I thought I was burnt out on this game after binging since November, I found myself playing with the coli brehs every time I turned on my xbox this weekend:russ:

Been wanting to try out the Hitman Trilogy since it dropped on Gamepass, I did the tutorial and been playing Halo ever since :dead:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I'm just doing the Campaign right now. Now she about hopping online with you knuckleheads, no offense :whoa:

I feel like the man on Campaign but I'm probably terrible online :lupe: