The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

I should have phrased it differently as if the nerf is set in stone, my bad. Pro players are asking 343 to put it on a timer, 343 said they’re going to look into it. I don’t like pro players being the voice of reasons when it comes to sandbox changes. I think the weapon is fine as it is, it’s one of the better designs the sandbox.

I love the mangler. It’s the mauler on steroids. It needs a nerf tho (only to the spawn timer, leave the damage and range alone). At no time should 3-4 players be running around the map with it. Also, because of the weird melee ranges/hit detection it seems OP. Once melees and registration issues are fixed I expect it (while being on a longer timer) to function better.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I love the mangler. It’s the mauler on steroids. It needs a nerf tho (only to the spawn timer, leave the damage and range alone). At no time should 3-4 players be running around the map with it. Also, because of the weird melee ranges/hit detection it seems OP. Once melees and registration issues are fixed I expect it (while being on a longer timer) to function better.
What situation is it good for? I never have success with that thing.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What situation is it good for? I never have success with that thing.

you pretty much use it as a mid-close range revolver. you gotta line up your shots and know how to fire quickly but it definitely kicks like a mule when it hits. can take people down in like 3 shots if you hit their head after a couple body shots

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so I just saw a vid on the halo reddit that made a lot of sense, the Ravager is a shield stripper with a wide radius, making it good for a multi kill vs a single kill like the pulse carbine or plasma pistol. use other weapons to close out the kill.

I no longer hate it n understand its place in the sandbox. its also excellent to weaken dudes behind cover due to its volley trajectory.

ive been using the carbine and ravager more often. I switch to my sidearm pistol and finish people off. Its pretty effective and way more fun than just BR all day.

im thinking about gettin a controller with 4 paddles so i can switch weapons and mark targets more easily.. Currently i only have two back buttons for crouch and jump.

i dunno if care that much about the game to spend the money but im definitely considering it.