The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Where you get your clips from? Was putting some work in late last night and wanna show off as well

How do y’all post them gameplay videos?

I got a match I’m trying to share. Some Fiesta fukkery.

I need some help with this Larry X.

send me a request: Rekkapryde

When you hold down the Share button, it records the last 30 seconds (you can change this up to 1 min in the capture settings)
Download the xbox app on your phone (not the gamepass one), and when your clips get uploaded (they should autoupload after you’ve made a clip of something), you can go to the Library tab, goto captures, and download the game clips on your phone from there

Then goto streamable.com to upload and use the link to post on here

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

smh Xbox recorded it kinda weird. But yea….

Are these with the same weapon offset settings you posted a few pages? I've pretty much just kept mine stock because I'm use to it from the test flights, but I like how your BR is set.

Any tips for using the sniper rifle?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Are these with the same weapon offset settings you posted a few pages? I've pretty much just kept mine stock because I'm use to it from the test flights, but I like how your BR is set.

Any tips for using the sniper rifle?

changed offsets, found this to be much cleaner than the one I used prior

all weapon offsets set to:

50 Horizontal
-100 vertical
100 Depth

Sniper tips:

set 5x and 10x to 1.1 for a much cleaner feel when zoomed in. Default is just weird.

when scoped in be patient. Line up where you believe the players head will be before shooting

quick scopes work very well in infinite. Use it for body shots to one shot a player then clean up with BR/etc

Don’t go crazy on the right stick. Aim with the left just as you would while shooting a BR (especially going for no scopes)