The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why does this game still have a release date countdown when you google Halo Infinite? Thought it dropped on the 8th?
It did. Googles stupid. Only thing happening on the 31st is its the last day of the year

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This dam Lame Box

finally got my shyt running again after being locked out. I go back to my campaign and begin to fight Chak Lok. My girl calls me from downstairs to let me know breakfast is ready. I’m like “coo I’m finna grub right quick.” I put this shyt on sleep mode and when I come back, not even 2 seconds into the game, this shyt brings me back to the title menu and saying that I need to purchase the full game to continue the campaign!

Bruh, I got a 6 month subscription of game pass paid in full. I’m glad I didn’t buy this piece of shyt system.

anybody know wtf happened?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Just back again to say that this is an amazing game. It's just fukking fun.

Last night, had my battle with
Tovarus and Hyperius
and it was intense as hell. I am playing the game on Heroic and I'm just finding myself falling in love with the game every day. Like, it really feels desolate and the Banished just wants to fukk you up on GP. Danger is around damn near every corner. My seven year old son loves Reach and he starts with the first mission and he was like :ohhh:why is this so intense? He was waiting for a tutorial of sorts and then when he hit the surface? Hahaha, fun times. I might play this again to play with him on co-op. It's that fun.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This dam Lame Box

finally got my shyt running again after being locked out. I go back to my campaign and begin to fight Chak Lok. My girl calls me from downstairs to let me know breakfast is ready. I’m like “coo I’m finna grub right quick.” I put this shyt on sleep mode and when I come back, not even 2 seconds into the game, this shyt brings me back to the title menu and saying that I need to purchase the full game to continue the campaign!

Bruh, I got a 6 month subscription of game pass paid in full. I’m glad I didn’t buy this piece of shyt system.

anybody know wtf happened?

sounds like your console may have went offline somehow while it was in sleep mode? then when you resumed it realized you weren't "online" so it gave you that prompt

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
sounds like your console may have went offline somehow while it was in sleep mode? then when you resumed it realized you weren't "online" so it gave you that prompt

You right. It says “offline” on the top right corner in the title menu so how do I fix it since I’m new to this system.

It doesn’t make sense since I’m able to go on multiplayer tho.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You right. It says “offline” on the top right corner in the title menu so how do I fix it since I’m new to this system.

It doesn’t make sense since I’m able to go on multiplayer tho.
Gotta restart the game.

Hit the Xbox button to go to the Home Screen. Highlight the game. Hit the menu(start) button and select to close the game.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What time was it? I was playin from 7-8:30 Central Time. Were you tryin to do Big Team Battle?
Yeah I was trying. I actually got on early and got kicked off do to idling but was never able to run again. I'm able to connect now tho. Just played my 1st few ranks games . Currently trying to get into team battle and it's taking hella long. But earlier none of the modes worked for me. Hell, it was even difficult to play campaign

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I was trying. I actually got on early and got kicked off do to idling but was never able to run again. I'm able to connect now tho. Just played my 1st few ranks games . Currently trying to get into team battle and it's taking hella long. But earlier none of the modes worked for me. Hell, it was even difficult to play campaign
there's been an issue with Big Team Battle right now so stick to other modes. 343 on break but its gonna be the first major patch in Jan.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Campaign is wearing thin on me. I love the gameplay but I realized very early on now that most of the campaign is padded with side missions and fetch quests. Boss battles are very fun and FOB capture is cool but everything in between feels like a chore. I do enjoy the story itself quite a bit.