The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
im still drunk but there 2 ways to cheese him.

1. stack fusion coils before you activate the terminal. blow them shyts up when he's near em.

2. at the start of the fight, there's a lil barrier you can keep hopping back n forth too little his health n shields, soon as he gets to the other side, walk or hop around n he'll take his time to walk around that barrier. this barrier is directly behind the control panel when the fight starts. its deff a longer way to do it but you will kill him chipping away at him this way.
Thanks my bro, the barrier thing worked. Took a minute though but it worked. That shyt had me frustrated yesterday. Appreciate it, cheers :cheers:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
no

just no. Bungie had the best final missions(CE n 3), Bungie had the best finales (Reach, see above):hubie:

Reach is epic but I haven’t finished this yet to say he’s wrong. I am enjoying the campaign in this more than any previous halo but tbc. Reach is in my top 3 games of all time in terms of scope.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reach is epic but I haven’t finished this yet to say he’s wrong. I am enjoying the campaign in this more than any previous halo but tbc. Reach is in my top 3 games of all time in terms of scope.
I wont spoil it, I’ll just say the ending for this one is very Halo 2ish. Campaign is solid tho, cant wait till they add more content for it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Maxed out the battle pass, now the real grind begins in ranked :wow:

7-F043-AD4-6-B2-D-4684-BF10-9-A1074-F475-D7.png

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wasn’t feeling h2 campaign when it came out and my Xbox 360 got banned right before halo 3 dropped, I was content playing MW2 on Xlink Kai like a real Underground Railroad ass nikka :whew:
I looked online n theres still people usin xlink kai. Brought back memories
Finished the campaign.

That last boss was hard as fukk. Had to try that shyt like 15 times. bytch teleports and got teleporting bullets :martin:
fukk all that, how about that beserk brute Chieftan for part 3 of the fight. That motherfukker was pissin me off.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
fukk all that, how about that beserk brute Chieftan for part 3 of the fight. That motherfukker was pissin me off.
Made it worse for me they didn’t give me a checkpoint for killing him at first so I had to do that part like 10 times. shyt felt impossible with the 30,000 other dudes shooting me and shyt while I was trying to run from his ass.

Really the whole last 3rd of the game was Brutal. Had to kill like a million of those fukkers. Master Chief is a bad MF:wow: