The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Gonna have to practice with it more so it feels second nature, but I setup a control scheme last night with my elite controller where I have both the jump and crouch on the back paddles and my movement already looking crazy:whoo:

I knew you could couch after a jump to land in a slide, but I didn't realize that it actually makes you do a fast fall even if you don't slide upon landing. I was messing around with different strafe/jump/crouch patterns and even the Spartan bots in the academy had a hard time hitting me:whew:

Gimme a few weeks and my strafe and mixup game bout to be on Kyrie Irving:banderas:

fnldb.gif
Yea I actually use a different layout for halo than I do for all the other shooters. Mostly due to melee button :francis:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I gotta get my panic knifing in check. I'll be in the middle of a firefight & melee while firing. Same issue in COD if i have a weapon with a hybrid scope

Gotta ease off that right thumb stick :snoop:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
They need to up the respawn time on the mangler. It's too op and is way too frequent. It doesn't even have a damage drop off long distances

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I have it on the Xbox One X, it's very fun. I run into issues that I assume may only exist on the Xbox One though, like I take damage VERY late behind cover, and it happens consistently. It's honestly the worst I've experienced in a shooter, but it's still incredibly fun in spite of it. It doesn't seem to drop from 30 fps too often either.
Same, I’m playing on the One as well, on performance mode and it’s very smooth, looks great too. Game is fun as hell to me, no complaints at all. I haven’t ran into any issues either.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank you bro
im still drunk but there 2 ways to cheese him.

1. stack fusion coils before you activate the terminal. blow them shyts up when he's near em.

2. at the start of the fight, there's a lil barrier you can keep hopping back n forth too little his health n shields, soon as he gets to the other side, walk or hop around n he'll take his time to walk around that barrier. this barrier is directly behind the control panel when the fight starts. its deff a longer way to do it but you will kill him chipping away at him this way.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
As I sit back and marvel at this game, I think I can distill it down to the beauty of its simplicity.

This finally feels like a space version of storming Normandy with the Chief. Previous Halos had us fight randoms at times. This makes me feel like I'm back to reclaim what was once mine. The Banished are a different breed. They want us dead. The bad guys or the opposition is what makes the legend of the hero larger in any story. Why do many consider Batman to be the greatest hero in comics? It's because the Joker is the best comic villain ever. Think about it. Scar is the engine that makes The Lion King go. Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty, Ursula in the Little Mermaid, Ganon in The Legend of Zelda. Enemies that make you believe that they will stop at nothing to kill you, which ultimately makes the triumph sweeter.

I feel. Bungie has given us better stories than this but in no way, shape or form have they ever given us as much purpose as this game has. I want to finish the fight way more here than I did the others.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As I sit back and marvel at this game, I think I can distill it down to the beauty of its simplicity.

This finally feels like a space version of storming Normandy with the Chief. Previous Halos had us fight randoms at times. This makes me feel like I'm back to reclaim what was once mine. The Banished are a different breed. They want us dead. The bad guys or the opposition is what makes the legend of the hero larger in any story. Why do many consider Batman to be the greatest hero in comics? It's because the Joker is the best comic villain ever. Think about it. Scar is the engine that makes The Lion King go. Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty, Ursula in the Little Mermaid, Ganon in The Legend of Zelda. Enemies that make you believe that they will stop at nothing to kill you, which ultimately makes the triumph sweeter.

I feel. Bungie has given us better stories than this but in no way, shape or form have they ever given us as much purpose as this game has. I want to finish the fight way more here than I did the others.
no

just no. Bungie had the best final missions(CE n 3), Bungie had the best finales (Reach, see above):hubie: