The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
beat the game on heroic now im just running around getting skins for multi or whatever but I wish they had a replay missions option....guessing they'll prob add it in w co op. Also the game went from never crashing before the last update to crashing a few times now but im on pc so who know why tf that's happening :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’m on XBSX as well, hooked up to the Odyssey G7 120 hz monitor. Try to stick with settings for a while to see if it works for you or not. Don’t change it every game. I recently just settled on my sens, but I didn’t change it every game. Give it time. Figure out what type of player you are and what you’re looking for in game.

Here are my controller and video/audio/ui settings. All of my zoom levels are set to 1.1 btw. I play Bumper Jumper with melee and equipment swapped.

12417382-CCAD-4-E48-92-A3-541-AB4-AA2-CB7.png

F0257-A60-1-DD5-437-E-AA5-B-C7-A725850-A88.png

F0257-A60-1-DD5-437-E-AA5-B-C7-A725850-A88.png

5833-C63-E-78-AF-43-CE-A5-BC-EAD50-C4-B3-CBB.png

FB77278-C-F194-41-D4-A720-2-AAF60705694.png

58-E7-A27-F-7-D05-4-F7-C-B2-F7-DD0932-A2-DC6-C.png

E98-C5-BD6-49-AB-48-D6-845-C-05-BBF1-E1-DB90.png

all offsets are set to the same numbers

1-AA41-F91-83-F1-4-A38-AE69-A950-EA739061.png

Also, this is how I figured out how to set my deadzones

The graph from the video is in the description menu on the YouTube post. Use it to calculate the deadzones.

9-F370-BEC-24-C7-407-F-B6-F2-0-BA26-DBCCCBD.jpg

thanks for the settings. Im new to halo and put the look acceleration up to 5 and kept both sensitivity at 5.

I might try yours instead. Im assuming your way is better for small quick adjustments and landing headshots?

im stuttering too much when i need to make quick aim moves with look acceleration at 5. But then i feel like i turn so slowly on lower acceleration.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
thanks for the settings. Im new to halo and put the look acceleration up to 5 and kept both sensitivity at 5.

I might try yours instead. Im assuming your way is better for small quick adjustments and landing headshots?

im stuttering too much when i need to make quick aim moves with look acceleration at 5. But then i feel like i turn so slowly on lower acceleration.

One thing that will really help with aiming is to moreso use your strafe/movement to align your shots horizontally, while only using the right stick for looking up/down and subtle micro-adjustments between shots.

There is a balance to be found between having your aiming feel weighty and precise while still feeling like you can turn around quickly. Not too long ago I had my sensitivity and acceleration at 5-9-9 and while it felt "responsive" when moving and looking around, my actual accuracy in firefights went to shyt. I saw some YouTuber do acceleration at 3, horizontal aim 4, vertical 5 and that made a big difference for me. I've messed around and tweaked that slightly but for the most part I felt like that was a pretty good baseline to start with.

My accuracy would be around 27-36% on average and since I've made the change I've been consistently finishing matches in the mid 30's and 40s

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

A combo of look acceleration speed and setting the look max threshold to zero will help with this. Another tip, the higher the acceleration lower your overall sens (horiz/vert). The lower the acceleration raise your overall sens.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Gonna have to practice with it more so it feels second nature, but I setup a control scheme last night with my elite controller where I have both the jump and crouch on the back paddles and my movement already looking crazy:whoo:

I knew you could couch after a jump to land in a slide, but I didn't realize that it actually makes you do a fast fall even if you don't slide upon landing. I was messing around with different strafe/jump/crouch patterns and even the Spartan bots in the academy had a hard time hitting me:whew:

Gimme a few weeks and my strafe and mixup game bout to be on Kyrie Irving:banderas:

fnldb.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So this campaign is the best campaign I’ve played since uncharted 2. Real talk :wow:
That insta kill hammer leap was frustrating.

Wont be the last time you experience that by the way:francis:
I’ve seen y’all say this but not me, I enjoy challenges so it was hard at first but I beat him in 3 tries. Basically it forced my to play like a super solider, I’m swinging like Spider-Man everywhere into a slide into another grapple hook. I’m scaling mountains with it too because if you do it straight up you go way past the point where you hook.(so you can use it again to continue ascending)

anyways, it’s refreshing to play a game that is so fun that I know I’d play it again after I beat it. I could just roam around the universe fighting with no purpose or story and it works be fun. It’s dam near a mmo in ways

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So this campaign is the best campaign I’ve played since uncharted 2. Real talk :wow:

I’ve seen y’all say this but not me, I enjoy challenges so it was hard at first but I beat him in 3 tries. Basically it forced my to play like a super solider, I’m swinging like Spider-Man everywhere into a slide into another grapple hook. I’m scaling mountains with it too because if you do it straight up you go way past the point where you hook.(so you can use it again to continue ascending)

anyways, it’s refreshing to play a game that is so fun that I know I’d play it again after I beat it. I could just roam around the universe fighting with no purpose or story and it works be fun. It’s dam near a mmo in ways
Ya you live n die by the grapple in this one. Maybe you could replace grapple with thrusters for some of the bosses but only if they got the extended range upgrade.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this on the Xbox One:lupe:
I have it on the Xbox One X, it's very fun. I run into issues that I assume may only exist on the Xbox One though, like I take damage VERY late behind cover, and it happens consistently. It's honestly the worst I've experienced in a shooter, but it's still incredibly fun in spite of it. It doesn't seem to drop from 30 fps too often either.