The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I'm enjoying it but damn so many times I could of gotten kills and my weapon wouldn't properly switch when I use the mouse wheel to switch. In high pressure situations I gotta be careful since it will continuously scroll and just bring the previous weapon back instead of the switching to a new one.

Also wish they would just automatically keep doing matchmaking until you say stop instead of having to go back to the menu every time.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have to say. This has been the smoothest launch for any online game that I’ve experienced.

Ive literally never been dropped from a match or had a hard time getting in one. No lag that I’ve noticed.

Whatever they did to get this right, other studios need to take note. It’s kinda amazing:wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm liking the seasonal event :ehh: Fiesta gives people that slayer only playlist plus you can get a lot of good practice and complete weekly challenges with all the different weapons. It's pure fukkery of course so I don't really take it that seriously I just be trying shyt out with the weapons and equipment :skip:

Honestly my only knocks on this game so far is the pace of battle pass progression and amount unlockables for customization. I feel like they need more rewards or even random drops like they seemed to do during the test flights. Outside of grinding ranked, people aint tryna play 12 matches while clearing several challenges just to get a left shoulder pad and an exp boost:unimpressed: Even little shyt like stances, emblems, nameplates, etc sprinkled in there would make it feel more rewarding

Prices in the store could be at least 20% cheaper IMO but I know they see other games like Fortnite eating so they gonna try to get theirs for the cosmetics:hubie:

They been good with feedback so far and already implemented the quick fix for the battle pass just days after launch so I have faith they'll refine those things over time

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I have to say. This has been the smoothest launch for any online game that I’ve experienced.

Ive literally never been dropped from a match or had a hard time getting in one. No lag that I’ve noticed.

Whatever they did to get this right, other studios need to take note. It’s kinda amazing:wow:

There's only 3 playlist you can play .

Rank games matches you up in a 3v4 match.

All the maps are trash.

It's only multiplayer. No campaign. No forge.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The multiplayer is FTP and yes you can use a PS5 controller
im-going-to-eat-eat.gif