The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I dont like the maps in this game to be honest. Theres two maps that I like so far and they are Aquarius, Behemoth, and Live Fire. I've only played ranked so I don't know what the big team maps are like.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I dont like the maps in this game to be honest. Theres two maps that I like so far and they are Aquarius, Behemoth, and Live Fire. I've only played ranked so I don't know what the big team maps are like.

All the maps are trash. Zero arena style maps. No midship, lockout type maps. But nikkas will still cap talmbout "Infinite feels like Halo again:wrist:"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the maps are trash. Zero arena style maps. No midship, lockout type maps. But nikkas will still cap talmbout "Infinite feels like Halo again:wrist:"
Yeah so far the maps aren't really drawing me in honestly. I loved almost all the maps in every previous Halo but so far these maps are a bit meh. I want them to throw in a classic map pack to really amp the feeling. The gameplay is great though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far Infinite isn't as hard as 5 was. The learning curve here is still steep but the curve in 5 is insane. I finally got my strafe and and my aiming down last night and started crushing. One thing I like about the ranking system here is you don't necessarily get punished for a loss if you carried your weight. I notice the players who lose a lot of their rank progress tend to be the one who underperform relative to their rank.

I'm a win away from Diamond I think and I'm gonna try to push for low Onyx at least.