The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you just said yourself its not competitive. If i wanna play competitive pvp i aint playin Destiny:manny:

Destiny is in a tough spot. D1 had random rolls and when D2 came out they had fixed rolls so everyone had the same stats. The problem is once you give people overpowered guns they don't want fixed rolls. I don't think PVP should be connected to the main game.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Infinite’s version of oddball has a dope feature where the game clock pauses if you hold the ball. So as long as the clock doesn’t hit 0:00 you can hold the ball for as long as you need to….with that said….

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
New generation don't care for Halo. nikkaz want what's next.. Y'all nikkaz stuck in 2000. Everything should get better over time just look at God of War. Nobody saying "thats not GOW anymore" Destiny is Halo on another level and it's made by the people who created Halo..

Nickmercs is a clown. Destiny is a completely different angle.

This game just needs a little more TLC. It's more than capable of standing up on its own, and is a welcomed breath of fresh air in the MP space.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Destiny PVE with Halo PVP would be be a monster. If 343 were smart there's gotta be an offshoot with that type of gameplay in mind.

Too bad they couldn't stick the Halo 5 power abilities landing :francis::yeshrug:

Halo Infinite comes close enough though...never liked Destiny's pvp, but Infinite is just right...but I'm a casual so :ld:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They must have given Snipedown the bag. He left the top Apex Legends team to play Halo esports

Destiny PVE with Halo PVP would be be a monster. If 343 were smart there's gotta be an offshoot with that type of gameplay in mind.

Too bad they couldn't stick the Halo 5 power abilities landing :francis::yeshrug:

Halo Infinite comes close enough though...never liked Destiny's pvp, but Infinite is just right...but I'm a casual so :ld:

The reason people don't like Destiny pvp is because they are at a disadvantage with god rolls. Take away god rolls and destiny pvp is better. Has better movement, more skill, etc..The problem is it takes months of single player to get the good guns which is stupid

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Destiny PVP got like 130 different guns and shyt :mjlol:.

Halo>>>>>>

it's more than that..I had over 400 guns and i quit 2 years ago..

I come back and they got all these new guns that i don't feel like grinding. The gameplay is good as fukk though..

Final Fantasy 14 doesn't mix PVP with the base game. The stuff you earn in PVP can only be used in PVP and i think that's how Destiny should be to balance the game out.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
My boy is a huge Halo fan, but he does not like this one. Me on the other hand I never been a Halo fan like that but like this so much I'm becoming addicted :russ:

This game would be perfect for me once they lower the TTK a bit and let you choose what gametype you want to play.

Also the other day ago a team I was facing came back from 0 to my team 240 on stronghold to beat us. Shyt was remarkable how they randomly turned into a eSports professional Halo team. :skip:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin