MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They gave them to me.

Got my Samurai armor :blessed:
Now they want you to pay like $10 to change the color:beli:

This is my first time spending a good amount of time with a FTP game.

All these different meters and currency’s, battle passes, challenges, etc are absolutely ridiculous.

I don’t really care cause the game is good and I really don’t care enough to spend money on cosmetics. But man this is a whole new world. Just trying to make sense of all of it has been :dwillhuh:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Dont really care about unlockin the armor, just glad Fiestas back.:blessed:

needs to be a permanent playlist tho:ufdup:

Comments like this make me really believe that horrible "Halo 2, 3 Reach" era where Bungie cater to retards is back.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Comments like this make me really believe that horrible "Halo 2, 3 Reach" era where Bungie cater to retards is back.
well my favorite campaign n multi is CE n its my main multi every night so:yeshrug:

feel free to login to halo 1 multi so my squad can laugh n wash you. I could use a chuckle

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I’m down to squad up for some Fiesta. Add DreTheSage

Finally taking a break on Forza Horizon 5.

I changed my deadzone settings now its easier to kill

racking up medals now

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
well my favorite campaign n multi is CE n its my main multi every night so:yeshrug:

feel free to login to halo 1 multi so my squad can laugh n wash you. I could use a chuckle

@detach I need to know your xbox live username so we can spawn trap you. please and thank you. :smile:

Bet. nikka you better hope I don't spawn with a Rocket Launcher or it's gg. We going to turn off shield to complement the rest of the CoD elements that Infinite decide to implement. We going turn off thrust and keep grapple shot because we all know thrust doesn't feel like Halo. Grappleshot feels like Halo. Our match will "feel like Halo:noah::wow::ahh:"

And whoever lose will have to buy the other player a battle pass. We just can't play because we actually enjoy the game. There have to be some type of progression and rewards system to keep players interested.