The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm liking the seasonal event :ehh: Fiesta gives people that slayer only playlist plus you can get a lot of good practice and complete weekly challenges with all the different weapons. It's pure fukkery of course so I don't really take it that seriously I just be trying shyt out with the weapons and equipment :skip:

Honestly my only knocks on this game so far is the pace of battle pass progression and amount unlockables for customization. I feel like they need more rewards or even random drops like they seemed to do during the test flights. Outside of grinding ranked, people aint tryna play 12 matches while clearing several challenges just to get a left shoulder pad and an exp boost:unimpressed: Even little shyt like stances, emblems, nameplates, etc sprinkled in there would make it feel more rewarding

Prices in the store could be at least 20% cheaper IMO but I know they see other games like Fortnite eating so they gonna try to get theirs for the cosmetics:hubie:

They been good with feedback so far and already implemented the quick fix for the battle pass just days after launch so I have faith they'll refine those things over time

They really could learn something from games like CoD. There's a ton of stuff in the "free" battlepass that prevents you from getting bored but they have good enough content behind a paywall that will tempt you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I've noticed is right stick aiming is kind of fukked, it's harder to make nuanced adjustments. I can't quite figure out what it is but I'm noticing people are missing way more shots here than in any other Halo. I'm using my strafe to help adjust my aim way more than ever now.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
One thing I've noticed is right stick aiming is kind of fukked, it's harder to make nuanced adjustments. I can't quite figure out what it is but I'm noticing people are missing way more shots here than in any other Halo. I'm using my strafe to help adjust my aim way more than ever now.

I was tweaking my settings for this and was messing around with high sensitivity with lower acceleration combos. The high sensitively makes the sudden turn around movements feel quicker, but the low acceraltion helps it not feel super-twitchy for those micro-adjustments while aiming.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I don't have that problem cause I been low sens for shooter games most of my life. I play on 4.5 with a 2 acceleration. I barely even touch my right stick while I am aiming and been doing pretty good. Most of my deaths come from people with unorthodox strafes that I never seen before and getting jumped/crossed out. :francis:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
My only issue is the tick rate, getting shot behind walls is so trash. But this issue is due to last gen consoles :francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
My only issue is the tick rate, getting shot behind walls is so trash. But this issue is due to last gen consoles :francis:

I've noticed this but only with tracking weapons like the Needler, so I figured it was a mix of lag and the fact that the bullets home in on you. It even worked in my favor once, the bullets clearly hit the wall on the last shots but I got the kill anyway

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

you should be aiming more with you left stick with the right stick for slight adjustments, if any. That’s how you have a steady aim.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This shyt run so clean on xcloud, I've prolly played equally on the cloud as I have my Series X

It ain't reliant on being a twitch shooting jackass like COD so it transitions very well if even having slight input lag

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't gon lie sometimes I just want to get my Slayer on.:francis: I find myself wanting to play less day by day because I don't feel like playing CTF with nikkas that don't even care.

Why they ignoring this simple request? :unimpressed:
pretty much why i haven't played these last few days....its not balanced...i'd get 3 CTF, Oddball, and a stronghold before getting a single slayer match.