The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Also for the pistol, there's no headshot multiplier on SHIELDED enemies, so go for the easy target until you pop the shields. Trying to aim for the head off top only makes it more difficult to land those first few shots

The BR as well

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
what rank are you? Your percentage is within your rank. Good shyt either way

Platinum 1 in the Solo/Duo+Controller queue. I still need a couple more matches before I'm ranked in the Open/Crossplay queue. I still mostly play in quickplay/BTB though

I'm liable to go 17-3 or 4-12 on any given match :manny:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they want this game to be big they have to lower the ttk.. Long ttks are games people don't like.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then it would no longer be Halo.

“People” been playing halo for decades and they like it :stopitslime:

New generation don't care for Halo. nikkaz want what's next.. Y'all nikkaz stuck in 2000. Everything should get better over time just look at God of War. Nobody saying "thats not GOW anymore" Destiny is Halo on another level and it's made by the people who created Halo..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
New generation don't care for Halo. nikkaz want what's next.. Y'all nikkaz stuck in 2000. Everything should get better over time just look at God of War. Nobody saying "thats not GOW anymore" Destiny is Halo on another level and it's made by the people who created Halo..

Destiny is nothing like halo.

GOW turned into a movie game :scust:

People playing and enjoying Halo. Every game doesn’t need to follow trends.

Idgaf about what that cac talking about in your video :manny:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Destiny is nothing like halo.

GOW turned into a movie game :scust:

People playing and enjoying Halo. Every game doesn’t need to follow trends.

Idgaf about what that cac talking about in your video :manny:

Call him whatever you want but people listen to him. Dude makes 10m a year playing video games but your voice matters more :mjlol:.. Stuck in the 2000s ass nikka.

Destiny is made by Bungie, Bungie made Halo.. Destiny is a better version of Halo...

It's 2021 and you still don't ADS in halo :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Call him whatever you want but people listen to him. Dude makes 10m a year playing video games but your voice matters more :mjlol:.. Stuck in the 2000s ass nikka.

Destiny is made by Bungie, Bungie made Halo.. Destiny is a better version of Halo...

It's 2021 and you still don't ADS in halo :mjlol:

Don’t matter who made game its not like Halo.

There’s a million other random cacs with videos saying they like halo:stopitslime:

You been in here itching to hate for a while now. You don’t like it play something else :manny:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I love Destiny and have hundreds of hours on both D1 and D2 but to say its PvP is "Halo on another level" is :mjlol:

Aside from being shield shooters with Bungie roots, they play nothing alike, ESPECIALLY if you're talking about PvP specifically.

Destiny is popular because of it's Co-op and RPG elements. Its PvP has always been wildly unbalanced which is why there is no professional esports scene for the game.
This is also why Bungie is currently developing another shooter with an emphasis on esports and competitive play, because the cash cow that's had PvP for damn near a decade running IS NOT and never will be THAT.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Destiny and have hundreds of hours on both D1 and D2 but to say its PvP is "Halo on another level" is :mjlol:

Aside from being shield shooters with Bungie roots, they play nothing alike, ESPECIALLY if you're talking about PvP specifically.

Destiny is popular because of it's Co-op and RPG elements. Its PvP has always been wildly unbalanced which is why there is no professional esports scene for the game.
This is also why Bungie is currently developing another shooter with an emphasis on esports and competitive play, because the cash cow that's had PvP for damn near a decade running IS NOT and never will be THAT.

You fukking retard.. Destiny is better than Halo. The reason it's not competitive is because how you acquire guns.. You have to play the non pvp game to get runs and get god rolls will take forever. The only reason there's god rolls is to keep players doing the same shyt over and over to stay busy..

Destiny PVP imo is better but the guns are unfair because you have to grind to get them.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You fukking retard.. Destiny is better than Halo. The reason it's not competitive is because how you acquire guns.. You have to play the non pvp game to get runs and get god rolls will take forever. The only reason there's god rolls is to keep players doing the same shyt over and over to stay busy..

Destiny PVP imo is better but the guns are unfair because you have to grind to get them.

you just said yourself its not competitive. If i wanna play competitive pvp i aint playin Destiny:manny: