The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matchmaking setting up 3v4 rank matches is still a thing in Infinite:snoop:

This shouldn't be a thing. You're gonna lose 99% of the time..I see people quit games like it's nothing too. Apex you lose DOUBLE points and get a 10 minute ban.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yesterday at the gas station I saw some halo infinite gummy worms that came with a 1 month gamepass code. Promo season in full effect:pachaha:
I bought a bag of those with no intention of eatin em.:lolbron:

got the Halo Monsters from last year, the Halo Moa Burger Pringles, Halo Butterfinger, Halo Rockstars. Im a sucker for collecting this shyt.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
This shouldn't be a thing. You're gonna lose 99% of the time..I see people quit games like it's nothing too. Apex you lose DOUBLE points and get a 10 minute ban.

It was a thing in Halo 5 and now it's a thing in Infinite.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

It was a thing in Halo 5 and now it's a thing in Infinite.

I heard they chillin out on the punishments for quitting for now because people complained about them in the masterchief collection

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you quit out of a game in MCC you get banned from matchmaking for 3 mins, 10 mins then 30 mins and people were furious
Its 5 mins startin then doubles

the issue was 7 years later there was disconnects n crashes, so people with no intention of quittin were gettin bans due to the game bein unstable. shyt last night we had 2 people on our squad get disconnected as the match was loadin n the other froze mid game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I converted my son to a Halo stan :banderas:

he’s been on Fortnite heavy for the last couple years.

Today we ran some matches together and he was like “This is way better than fortnite”

Now Im in here cooking dinner and he’s in my room playing Halo by himself.

I just heard “DOUBLE KILL”

That’s my son :banderas:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its 5 mins startin then doubles

the issue was 7 years later there was disconnects n crashes, so people with no intention of quittin were gettin bans due to the game bein unstable. shyt last night we had 2 people on our squad get disconnected as the match was loadin n the other froze mid game.

Disconnects and crashes are the users fault. I haven't had 1 yet.