The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For my PC fellas that still use controller be careful. (I normally don't but in this game controller works better)

If you even move your mouse or press your keyboard in game the game will think you switched and disable aim assist on your controller.

If you feel like that happened that's why.

They should make it like COD where the game doesn't recognize mouse one you start..

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe there's 137k people playing Halo on steam and only 93k people playing battlefield on launch day.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Possibly one of the Best Halo campaign hidden inside a dull and lifeless open world.

I'm glad the they remove the time gate shyt, but maybe they should of add more like minicamps, patrols, Sniper Battles etc.

They gotta beef up that open world, because it feels too Ubisoft

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People keep saying this but what is NOT a “Ubisoft open world”?

seems all open worlds kinda have the same stuff.

What would you consider a beefed up open world?
Something like the Witcher 3 I guess? As in a lot of it felt unique… Spider-Man’s “open world” was condensed to Manhattan and even that had your typical “Ubisoft” type shyt

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
People keep saying this but what is NOT a “Ubisoft open world”?

seems all open worlds kinda have the same stuff.

What would you consider a beefed up open world?

Seeing Halo is really about set pieces and setting up thrilling moments. I would figure the side quest would have those things, but it's just plain, basic, and repetitive.

Yet... If you're going that route. Why not make it atleast feel like Halo and have it feel like a war. Packed the game with a ton of patrol units, mini-Camp, Sniper hide out, vehicle missions, exploration treats, and maybe bring in some Halo ODST type Marine story side content.

That with co-op be dope.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Seeing Halo is really about set pieces and setting up thrilling moments. I would figure the side quest would have those things, but it's just plain, basic, and repetitive.

Yet... If you're going that route. Why not make it atleast feel like Halo and have it feel like a war. Packed the game with a ton of patrol units, mini-Camp, Sniper hide out, vehicle missions, exploration treats, and maybe bring in some Halo ODST type Marine story side content.

That with co-op be dope.
It seems to have that stuff. That’s what people are calling Ubisoft stuff