The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Disconnects and crashes are the users fault. I haven't had 1 yet.
I don’t know about “users fault” but out of all the online games Ive played day one. Halo has been the most stable/reliable by far.

Ive never had a crash. Ive always gotten into matches very quickly. And lag during matches had been minimal.

Microsoft/343 did their thing with this release :wow:

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know about “users fault” but Hines out of all the online games Ive played day one. Halo has been the most stable/reliable by far.

Ive never had a crash. Ive always gotten into matches very quickly. And lag during matches had been minimal.

Microsoft/343 did their thing with this release :wow:

99% of the time you disconnect it's your fault. Getting better internet, get a good pc, i dunno about xbox but i never crash in any game.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My god they should give full day bans to anyone who leaves 5 times. Every game of CTF people leave as soon as the game starts.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Disconnects and crashes are the users fault. I haven't had 1 yet.
You must not play mcc that often. 343 even put out an apology last season and acknowledged the season update was messing up the mcc servers

there was even a bug in Halo CE that would cause the xbox to freeze and then completely shut down in the middle of a match

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Matchmaking setting up 3v4 rank matches is still a thing in Infinite:snoop:
This shouldn't be a thing. You're gonna lose 99% of the time..I see people quit games like it's nothing too. Apex you lose DOUBLE points and get a 10 minute ban.
That feeling when you come out on top though :ohlawd:

Man I haven’t raged online like this in the longest. That’s when I know it’s good.

Last edited:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
If you quit out of a game in MCC you get banned from matchmaking for 3 mins, 10 mins then 30 mins and people were furious

Oh I thought you meant matchmaking were setting up 3v4 matches in MCC.

And to just to clarify, I'm not taking about players who quit in the middle of a game. The game start with 7 players, 3v4. This was a problem in Halo 5 and now Infinite.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must not play mcc that often. 343 even put out an apology last season and acknowledged the season update was messing up the mcc servers

there was even a bug in Halo CE that would cause the xbox to freeze and then completely shut down in the middle of a match

I don't play on xbox :yeshrug:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't play on xbox :yeshrug:
Pc players were getting the crashes too. 343 had a community play date for Halo 3 a few months ago n their own peoples games crashed n hit em with bans. The games better now but was very unstable for about 6 n a half years.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pc players were getting the crashes too. 343 had a community play date for Halo 3 a few months ago n their own peoples games crashed n hit em with bans. The games better now but was very unstable for about 6 n a half years.

The game can tell if it's a server crash. Apex legends does this already.