The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Getting my mojo back. Been able to win some intense battles. AR to Pistol combo is my best weapon. But I’m getting better with some of the pickups. The grappling hook is such a perfect addition for a Halo game.
I had a moment where i hijacked a ghost, dude grappled n hijacked ghost back, i grappled n hijacked again, he grappled n hijacked as a drove off a cliff n we both died. shyt was very stupid but in a good way. It was that pure silly Halo fukkery i enjoy:lolbron:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
My skills aren't as washed as I thought. Finally finished with a positive k/d in a match. Game is a pure blast. Got damn its fun.

Finally got a slayer the match after I posted this

1637386746121343-0.png

Stuntin and handing out Ls is back on the menu.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Rank games need to be strictly Red vs Blue.

Infinite being free to play and relying on Season Pass for profit will be it's downfall.

You using Twitch to see if a game is popular or doing good?? These new generation kids different. Forza has close to 10 million players in a week and people not caring for a Twitch. These games are not a fortnite type of fanbase.

Getting rid of Red vs Blue to promote skins/armor coating is 343 trying to get Fortnite profit.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Rank games need to be strictly Red vs Blue.

Infinite being free to play and relying on Season Pass for profit will be it's downfall.

Getting rid of Red vs Blue to promote skins/armor coating is 343 trying to get Fortnite profit.

Speak for yourself. I'm enjoying having my own look, I just wish they didn't make the armor unlocks locked behind a battlepass

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Matchmaking setting up 3v4 rank matches is still a thing in Infinite:snoop:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got a gold Assault Rifle n gold Warthog cuz i bought the Halo themed Rockstar drinks. The skins look good n I’m a caffeine junkie so it was worth it. The codes are located on the tabs of the drinks

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got a gold Assault Rifle n gold Warthog cuz i bought the Halo themed Rockstar drinks. The skins look good n I’m a caffeine junkie so it was worth it. The codes are located on the tabs of the drinks

yesterday at the gas station I saw some halo infinite gummy worms that came with a 1 month gamepass code. Promo season in full effect:pachaha: