The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Canon

Veteran
Daps
One Flag has to be one of the worst game modes I've ever played in any game. shyt is fukking trash. 90% no one gets the flag cuz teammates just run around doing their own thing and you're 1v4ing trying to get the fukking flag. I'm leaving that game mode every time from now on.
:ehh:I agree but I think there’s potential there if you have a good team

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
CTF is dope. I never really played CTF in the past Halo games but since this one practically forces you to play it it's really fun.

cant speak on btb or quick play, but in the ranked/competitive playlist objective game types are far superior and more fun than slayer. This isn’t to say slayer is terrible, but it doesn’t have as much movement as obj game types. The lack of two power weapons/power up on maps is to blame in my opinion. 4v4 behemoth (which is a squad battle map) is the only map with multiple power weapons (two snipers).

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant speak on btb or quick play, but in the ranked/competitive playlist objective game types are far superior and more fun than slayer. This isn’t to say slayer is terrible, but it doesn’t have as much movement as obj game types. The lack of two power weapons/power up on maps is to blame in my opinion. 4v4 behemoth (which is a squad battle map) is the only map with multiple power weapons (two snipers).

What rank are you?

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The worst thing about solo ranked is how dumb your teammates can be. If your team is scoring by holding 2 objectives what's the point of going for the third when you can just hold 2 and win..

This really depends on the current game. You could send a guy over to cycle the last point, and starve out the enemy team entirely.

But I agree. There's too many slayer-players, and not enough long term thinking about objs. That's just the nature of online play. :yeshrug:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This really depends on the current game. You could send a guy over to cycle the last point, and starve out the enemy team entirely.

But I agree. There's too many slayer-players, and not enough long term thinking about objs. That's just the nature of online play. :yeshrug:

You cant starve out a team because the game will respawn the other team and give them the zone. That's why it's stupid in most games to triple cap unless you have killstreaks it's stupid to triple cap.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One Flag has to be one of the worst game modes I've ever played in any game. shyt is fukking trash. 90% no one gets the flag cuz teammates just run around doing their own thing and you're 1v4ing trying to get the fukking flag. I'm leaving that game mode every time from now on.
This is why you need a squad. Its really a problem with objective modes but especially bad with ctf. Once you with people actually workin for the flag its fun. I got a squad for the original Halo n we’ll have guys provide security, driver duty, set up distractions, spawn trap, n rush for the flag. Everybody plays diff roles to get the flag outta there n its fun.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

giphy.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
For my PC fellas that still use controller be careful. (I normally don't but in this game controller works better)

If you even move your mouse or press your keyboard in game the game will think you switched and disable aim assist on your controller.

If you feel like that happened that's why.