The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
After you learn each weapon. It makes them alot easier to use. The weapons don't suck people are just using them wrong.

Yeah once you learn how to use everything, each weapon has its place. Disrupter is probably the “worst” gun but it can still be effective in some specific scenarios. I used to think the shock rifle was trash too, but it can one-shot people if you hit them square in the face and it has great range

I 3 starred all the weapon drills which definitely helped me to understand how to use everything most effectively. I can even get a few kills a game with the pulse carbine now:win:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Unloading the clip with assault rifle then finishing with the pistol is for weaklings…unload that clip rush that nikka then gun butt the fukk outta him…works everytime…for me that is :mjlit:
that’s the recipe.:ohlawd:

sometimes I get to savage and chase mufukkas for a double melee

I be having nikkas running from me halfway thru a game.:pachaha:

I get so many gernade kills just throwing them in random spots it have me rolling :heh:.

from the grave kills:ahh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
After you learn each weapon. It makes them alot easier to use. The weapons don't suck people are just using them wrong.

Yeah once you learn how to use everything, each weapon has its place. Disrupter is probably the “worst” gun but it can still be effective in some specific scenarios. I used to think the shock rifle was trash too, but it can one-shot people if you hit them square in the face and it has great range

I 3 starred all the weapon drills which definitely helped me to understand how to use everything most effectively. I can even get a few kills a game with the pulse carbine now:win:

Speak that rah rah shyt all day I'm never picking up the pulse carbine again unless I see some patch notes and that's on allah :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CTF is dope. I never really played CTF in the past Halo games but since this one practically forces you to play it it's really fun.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The thing with the weapons.. like the commando.. its hard as hell to land those shots. Its easier for me to land shots with the br and ar than anything else. Those ttk dont mean shyt it you cant hit your shots.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
CTF is dope. I never really played CTF in the past Halo games but since this one practically forces you to play it it's really fun.

The only game I played CTF on was TF2

This game's 4v4 CTF is good but not the BTB CTF, way too spaced out. That desert map on 4v4 CTF might actually be my favorite map in this game, very balanced.